on 14 December 2009
This book is ideal as a reference book for anyone doing mental health nurse training. It provides a good overview of everything you need to know throughout the course. If you're only going to buy one book buy this one!
on 31 March 2012
As a Third year student months away from becoming a qualified I highly recommend this book I bought it in my first year and still find this extremally useful. My copy is dogeared and full of 'post it' notes, I love this book it has helped me in every assignment even my dissertation (Liturature review and change management assignment). If you only buy one book in the intire three years of training let it be this one.
Good Luck
on 11 May 2010
Just started my studies to become a mental health nurse, and the book " The art and science of Mental Health Nursing" did bring great inspiration. Personnally, it represents an unique and excellent treasure for my future profession.
on 18 February 2011
This book is excellent. I am currently a first year nursing student and find it very informative; the layout of the book is faultless. I will certainly be referring to this book over the years to come.
on 20 April 2013
fantastic book for nursing students!
really easy to use and good for referencing.
great price, and easy all round use.
on 18 November 2013
Good range of information and easy to read, great for referring to in essays - current mental health student nurse
on 14 November 2014
This book has all I need as a mental health nursing student. Its a MH nursing bible.
on 4 January 2015
Best text on mental health nursing i encountered
on 15 October 2014
Definate buy for mental health nurses
on 25 October 2014