5.0 out of 5 stars clear and concise, 26 Feb 2001
This book offers a clear and concise guide to anyone who needs to put across an experiment. As a psychology student I found it an essential guide to let me know what to focus on and what not to agonise over! A top buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent introduction to writing a lab. report, 30 Nov 1998
By A Customer
Clearly set out guidelines to help all new Psychology students get over the fear of writing that first lab. report.

5.0 out of 5 stars Designing and Reporting Experiments in Psychology, 3 Mar 2004
By A Customer
This book is excellent. It really helped me to write a Psychology level 2 asignment, which I gained a brilliant mark for. Very useful for people who have trouble with quantitative reports and find them very boring. Also very useful in helping to understand statistical outcomes from SPSS. The book goes over everything from Level 1 and I'm sure will help me in my dissertation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Designing and Reporting Experiments in Psychology (Paperback)
Book recommended by a friend, have use the book to help with a report for psychology. Found it very usefulwith the various stages expalaining step by step how to go about setting out the report.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 2 April 2014
I'm currently in my 2nd year of a Psychology & Criminology degree and ordered this book at the beginning of the year and it has been the most useful book I have purchased. I can't believe the university didn't recommend us to buy it. The book has all the steps for analysing data and how to do it as well as how to correctly write it up for your report. The book is a nice small size and fits easily into a bag without adding too much weight and the online guide is really useful as it gives you more detail and saves you carrying a huge book around everywhere. I really wish I'd had this book during my first year, a definite recommend for psychology students!

4.0 out of 5 stars University Reading, 30 Sep 2013
Arrived in excellent condition and in good time for my daughter to return to university to continue her Psychology degree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting good guidance, 15 Oct 2010
There are few books which are well written and do not confuse the subject matter - this is not one of those books. It offers clear passages of information and relevant practical explanations for the learner. It provides a solid foundation on different types of experiments, their content, structure and possible reporting formats; a priceless investment for anyone looking to undertake experiments in psychology.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 24 Sep 2010
Excellent, Recieved it very fast, and just in time for me to use on my psychology course :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Sep 2010
As I am just starting my undergrad In Psych I needed this book alot. It has good detail but in a manner which i could understand due to me never doing psych before.

The excersices helped me aswell and certainly a book that I am very glad I purchased.

A must for anyone starting in psych.

5.0 out of 5 stars Designing and Reporting Experiments, 26 July 2010
Essential for any student embarking on a Psychology degree is "Designing and Reporting Experiments" (Peter Harris, 1986). Despite the age of the original issue, this text is still very relevant. Purchase this volume prior to, or early on in, the first year of degree. Don't make the mistake I did and wait until entering year three - as at least one grade point will be deducted during year two for assignments entered with incorrect referencing and/or statistical reporting. A must!!

Designing and Reporting Experiments in Psychology
Designing and Reporting Experiments in Psychology by Peter Harris (Paperback - 1 April 2008)
26.46