Format: Board book|Change

on 6 January 2007
what a gorgeous book. My son loves lifting the flaps - especially the last one, to reaveal the cheeky baby in the mirror. The flaps are a bit thin but it is the sort of book you read with you child and he has torn them yet!
on 6 June 2010
This book is fantastic. We were bought peekaboo farm as a present and from 7 weeks old my son has loved it. He is now 14 weeks old and we have bought the whole series. He watches the pictures and now has proper laughs as we read it to him. Would thoroughly recommend all of these books.
on 26 April 2014
Peekaboo Moon is our favourite Peekaboo book. This is poor in comparison as there are only 4 pages. Baba (10 months) likes it but as it's over in about a minute, there are other books which she prefers and that hold her attention better.
on 16 June 2005
This is a lovely book, very straight forward, easy to read, well illustrated and captivating. My daughter loves it. My only criticism would be about the flaps, they are not as thick and sturdy as the rest of the book and could rip easily without very close supervision. I worry that nagging a small child not to pull this or that may inhibit their enjoyment of books and negatively affect their future reading.
on 9 February 2010
This is the second copy of this book I have brought, as my one year old loves it that much we have had to get a 'best' copy!!!

Her face lights up when it is brought out to read and if you ask her if she wants to read a story, this is the book of choice that she will bring for us to share.

It has been a great buy.
on 26 March 2011
This is a lovely and fun book. My one year old and 4 month old find it very fun and find it hilarious when Mummy makes the animal noises. It was bought as a present for my eldest, but both children love it. The bright colours grab their attention immediately. Its simple but perfect.
on 27 May 2010
My daughter loves this book, She loves playing peekaboo
so this book was an excellent choice. She especially loves the peekaboo mirror at the end of the book. Bought it when she was 7 months old but suitable for earlier.
on 24 June 2013
my daughter loved the book as it was very entertaining for her to search for the hidden animals. sadly it didn't survive the happiness. will have to buy smth similar :)
on 16 May 2015
Excellent book and our 9 month old grand daughter loves it - all the right repeats and she anticipates all of us saying Peek- A -Boo !
on 8 June 2014
My 1 year old and 3 year old love this book. It's quite short but they have enjoyed it time and time again since we purchased it.