5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies
Published on 27 Mar 2007 by Dr. A. Hedges

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Product, not suitable for Babies
We bought this for our 5 month old son, within 1 day he has cracked the Mirror on the front of the book. Very Unsafe for a baby to be playing with and chewing.
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by Stepram

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, 27 Mar 2007
Dr. A. Hedges "maymz" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
I remebered learning at medical school that young babies couldn't see in colour and thats why they were so drawn to black nd white, so I searched for this type of book when my little girl was born. This was one of my favourites it's short and simple and she loved it. Babies are drawn to faces anyway so she was hooked from when she was tiny. At first she would stare as I showed her the book as she got older she would reach out for it and sarted to appreciate the crinkly noise it made. She can turn the pages heself now and loves to chew it. It has lasted from 4 weeks and is still one of her favs at 6 months a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Simple, 2 Feb 2006
L. Howard (Copthorne, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
This book has become a fast favorite for my 21-week-old daughter.
The book has three pages entitled Daddy, Mummy and Baby. The pages make excellent crunching noises and there's a small velcro strap sewen to the book to ensure it doesn't fall out of your baby's pushchair.
This purchase was worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great distraction., 20 Feb 2006
Quinn Capes-Ivy "ghostlove" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
My little boy loves this and is fascinated by the black and white faces and patterns. He also likes to give it a good chewing as it is the perfect size for little gums and pudgy hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars visual aid for babies, 25 Jan 2006
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
This is a great book for all babies.
However, the high contrast colours and mirror make it especially good for babies and children with visual problems. As do the book's tactile and auditory qualities, adding extra dimensions to the book, making it more interesting for children who can't see well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for young babies, 22 Jun 2007
N. Dodd (Beaconsfield, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
This book was able to hold the attention of our 7 week old boy for ages. He was fascinated by the contrasting colours and pictures. Definitely recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Product, not suitable for Babies, 8 Sep 2011
Stepram "IT Geek," (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK WORKS, 13 Jun 2009
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
What price memories? Well, this book got our three week old lad to follow something with his head, side to side, for the first time, where clicking fingers, cooing and making the usual silly noises failed.

He follows the reflection of himself around the room (the book has a plastic mirror on the cover), which has to be good to develop those all important neck muscles to stop his head flopping all over the shop. He's even starting to make noises himself, as mummy crinkles the pages (which make a nice noise). In short, this book works. It shows his eyes are starting to focus and his brain is developing, and that happy memory and peace of mind makes this book worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 3 month old likes this book a lot, 11 Aug 2008
Mrs O (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
My baby boy seems to really like this book and has been fascinated by it from 3 months old. It will actually stop him crying. He looks at it for much longer than the cot book of a similar design. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young babies!, 23 Jun 2008
C. Hamill (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
I ordered this book after reading recommendations on amazon and my baby seems to love it. He loves staring at the faces and the other patterns on the pages. The book crinkles so he loves to feel it and the velcro strap to attach it to cot/pram is a great feature. The book looks boring to parents but baby loves it! A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, my baby loves it!, 22 April 2007
J. A. Clark "Jenny" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book:Faces (Rag Book)
This is a simple little padded cloth book with crinkly pages and my baby loves it. It has been his favourite since he was a few weeks old and he still loves it at 4 months. I would recommend this without hesitation as he is transfixed with the patterns and the faces and loves to grab and crinkle the pages. Also it has a useful velcro loop which allows it to be hung on a babygym or car seat.

Baby's Very First Book:Faces
Baby's Very First Book:Faces by John Fordham (Rag Book - 27 Mar 2014)
4.79