5.0 out of 5 stars 1st review, 1 Nov 2003
Lynda Jeyes (Guilsborough, Northants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Santa's Suit (Hardcover)
This is a fabulous board book which is sure to become a classic. It sustained my children's interest and they ask for it regularly. I urge you to buy this beautiful book for all the pre-school children you know and I am sure that they will love the story and the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa's looking troubled.. Santa's looking sad!, 9 Oct 2007
This review is from: Santa's Suit (Hardcover)
Father Christmas dropped this book in my daughter's stocking last Christmas when she was 1yr old, it has successfully sustained her interest since, and at 21 months she now toddles over to me with it for a read.. In fact she asks for this book so often I know it by heart!
Every parent looks for a good book their child will enjoy and learn from for years and for me this is the one. The story is told in rhyme which my daughter loves, I understand repetition and rhyme are supposed to encourage toddlers' learning.
I often find board books, especially the touchy feely ones, fall apart very quickly. My copy of Santa's Suit has a larger, double ply board cover which protects it like a hardback. The pages haven't bent yet and the touchy bits are all perfect still (after nearly 10 months of abuse!).
It has the added bonus of being an enjoyable read for me; despite having read it thousands of times already!

Santa's Suitcase was published a few days ago and it'll make a great addition (and add some more variety!)

Santa's Suit
Santa's Suit by Kate Lee (Hardcover - 17 Oct 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01