on 13 November 2006
"Oh no - not another book on strategy, why on earth did I buy this?" I asked myself when I found my copy a year ago. It had lain unread for a couple of years and I had forgotten about it. However, John Adair is right up there with Peter Drucker as being worth reading if you are a practicing manager. His ideas are insighftul and often implementable, immediately. He makes complicated ideas simple. I read a page of this book most days, and it is nearly always helpful. As well as things to do, Adair reassures the reader on how to think and deal with uncertainty, by giving momorable examples.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 4 August 2014
Still working my way through this book. I may not be doing it justice as i do i do skip backwards and forwards, picking out the relevent parts. I have found it a little too wordy on the 'examples' front but it does make a change from pure diagram/ theory texts i've plowed through in the past. On the whole a good book to have sat on your desk when in need of inspiration, advice, or just some confirmation your on the right track!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again