5.0 out of 5 stars BABY'S VERY FIRST BOOK: PETS
I bought this for my 7 month old grand -daughter [-it would be suitable also for younger or older babies.]
I wanted to build up a selection of toys for her at my house so mummy would not have to drag toys over for her and this was a hit!

Published on 14 May 2009 by avidreader

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoilers
Now, far be it from me to give away the ending of a book, but essentially this one has three pages. Dog. Rabbit. Cat. And a mirror on the front.

It's pretty hard (even with inventive parenting) making this one fun for babies. Rabbits don't even make a noise, so you can't even do that.

Amazed this has such good reviews. Perhaps people were...
Published 18 months ago by Laurasplog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BABY'S VERY FIRST BOOK: PETS, 14 May 2009
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)

Baby loved it from the minute I gave it her -especially the mirror. It's good to give her when she is being changed to keep her occupied or when she is in her highchair waiting for lunch. It also has a hook on it to attach it to things.

It has a mirrored cover with a black and white chequered border -the black and white is good visually for young babies to see.

The book has crinkly pages which add feel, touch and sound.

The author says 'babies love to look at faces and high-contrast images from birth, This cloth book also has a mirror and crinkly pages to stimulate the senses, making it a perfect first book to share with baby'

I would highly recommend this book and my daughter has bought other books in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books for new babies, 16 Aug 2010
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
Someone recommended these books to me at an antenatal class, so I got a couple for my son when he was born. The bold pictures were really eyecatching to him even as a newborn, I was so impressed I've bought them as gifts for several friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars not a bad buy, 22 Jun 2009
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
bought this for our 10 week old. not a bad buy. black/white colours. crinkle pages,basic pictures, mirror at front. keeps our daughter amused. would be better if it had more pages though.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a book not a miracle!, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
Doesn't stop the baby crying says one review and I found it boring says another.

What on earth are people expecting?

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoilers, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)

Amazed this has such good reviews. Perhaps people were surprised by the rabbit twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal first book, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
Lovely size, bold pictures in black and white, makes crackle sounds, good to "read" helps to create stories. Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to share with babies, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
I bought this to share with my 4 week old daughter as it had the black and white background. She enjoyed the noises we made to go with the pets but we weren't sure what sound to use for the rabbit! Great as a first book to share with your baby

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for babies, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
My daughter loves this book, well priced, great as you can attach itto your pram or Moses basket. Would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
My son loves these books. We have had them since he was four weeks old. Fab book from birth and good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first book!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Baby's Very First Book: Pets (Rag Book)
My son loves playing with this, very easy for him to grasp and nice crinkle sound with good contrast colours. Would have given it 5 stars except part of the stitching came undone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Baby's Very First Book: Pets
Baby's Very First Book: Pets by Jo Lodge (Rag Book - 22 Jun 2001)
3.99