4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase
This is an excellent, probably the most comprehensive you will ever find. I haven't purcased this book but borrowed it from the university library. Its easy to follow and contains illustrations and formulas. I would highly recommend this book although the most I've evr paid for a 30, the text is invaluable but is quite expensive.
Published on 26 July 2011 by Mick Lynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, comprehensive but very expensive
This book is the most expensive paperback I've ever bought. I paid nearly 40 GBP for it - stupid money. And no clour plates! However, it is the most comprehensive manual on timber you can get and is a standard text for those of us studying wood technology. But why so expensive? 5 stars for content - no stars for value.
Published on 3 Mar 2007 by Chris Lawton

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, comprehensive but very expensive, 3 Mar 2007
This review is from: Timber: Structure, Properties, Conversion and Use (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 26 July 2011

Timber: Structure, Properties, Conversion and Use
Timber: Structure, Properties, Conversion and Use by J.M. J.M. Dinwoodie (Paperback - 19 Jun 1996)
50.00