4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for YA readers.
Apart from Julia Donaldson, one author that I aways keep an eye out for is Emily Gravett, I love her sense of whimsy and the wonderful illustrations that back her style of storytelling as well as enjoying reading the titles time and again to my nephews who find something new to enjoy with each reading.

Add to this bright colours, full of movement illustrations...
Published on 1 Oct 2011 by Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog

3.0 out of 5 stars Clever and original!
It has a very clever and original theme but unfortunately my almost two-years old daughter doesn't have the patience to listen to the whole story properly. I believe that the fact that her native language is Greek doesn't help either. I think she doesn't get all the words in English and she get's bored.
Yet, she loves the dragon, she loves the hole at the end of the...
Published 15 months ago by Anastasia

4.0 out of 5 stars what a great idea!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Again! (Hardcover)
I just think it is a great idea. And I really like it. I think as and when my little one gets into it (has not happened yet) then she will be sleepy in no time -and I mean this in a positive way, not a boring way :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great children's book, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Again! (Hardcover)
My grandchildren really love this book and as usual the author comes up with a winner. Great illustrations throught the book

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favourite book, 28 Dec 2013
S. Price "rosepearl66" (Worcester, Worcs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
Emily Gravett is one of our favourite authors and my 4 year old son got this book from the library originally and it was one of those he didn't want to take back so I bought his own copy for Christmas. It's a lovely story and I would recommend it to anyone who has enjoyed any of her other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
This is a great gift, the story is simple but very funny, and my son still loves the big burn mark and hole at the back, even though he's nearly 6!

5.0 out of 5 stars again and again and again, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
What a brilliant book! The illustrations are beautiful and ever so expressive, just looking at them makes me laugh. And the story is so - well - familiar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
We picked this up at the library with a load of others. This is the only memorable one of the bunch. We've read it Again and Again. It has sent my three year old boy happily off to sleep a few times. I'm just ordering my own copy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Gravett!, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
The latest Emily Gravett title has been a regular purchase this year, chosen for several friends' new babies. She has worked her magic in this appealing title, with delightful illustrations, and such an appealing story. A joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 18 Jun 2013
P. Haynes (Maidstone, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
Wonderful book - very clever, very funny. It's a bit difficult to 'read' to little kids though, as there's little in the way of 'conventional' text - you find yourself doing a lot of explaining! But then they like 'reading' it for themselves, so this is no problem (unless you are a stressed-out, pedantic, convention-bound, Dad like me, of course...)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a story, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Again! (Paperback)
My 3 and 5 year old boy and girl were excited to read this new book. After reading at bedtime my children have not asked for this book again and a new book is usually popular for a while. It might be OK of very young children but there isn't much of a story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Again!, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Again! (Hardcover)
Lovely book, nice production quality and great illustrations! My dragon loving son is going to live it! One to keep!

ARRAY(0xae00db10)

Again!
Again! by Emily Gravett (Paperback - 13 Sep 2012)
5.03