5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Great fun for the serial crossworder...we take ours on holiday great fun would recommend to the dedicated fun crossworder
...
Published 4 months ago by Malcolm Shapiro

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Setting Out
The croswords themselves are good, but I am disappointed with the design of the book. I like to have my clues all on the same or opposite page as the grid; this book has clues sometimes on the page before or sometimes the page after the grid and I find it annoying having to go back and forth all the time. The pages could be bigger to accommodate the large number of clues.
Published on 1 Sep 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Setting Out, 1 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Mar 2014
...

5.0 out of 5 stars An economical buy., 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
I have had these crossword books in the past and enjoyed them very much. Now that I live in France the books are a more economical buy. The Saturday Daily Telegraph which we used to buy when we lived in England can be bought in France, it costs more and most of the supplements are missing so I no longer buy it. The only problem is rationing the crosswords to one per week!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Crosswords, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
This book of crosswords is very good, well up to the Mepham's high standards. Buch better than some of the other series of Telegraph General Knowledge crosswoirds

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality binding, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
The puzzles were fine, if nearly impossible without the help of the internet, but the quality of the book itself was woeful. I had done only one crossword when the rest of the pages began to fall out. This is especially annoying when the puzzles involve turning backwards and forwards because of the layout - a 3 page spread for each one. Almost every time I turned a page2 or 3 more would become detached. very poor quality. I won't be buying any more from this series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying things, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
You have to constantly keep turning over the page for across and down clueswhich is very annoying. Some of the clues very obscure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it even more, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
These crosswords are more challenging than the Times 2, which is keeping my brain alert!!! A little frustrating that you have to turn pages back and forward, but a small price to pay for such enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the brain working, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
My husband and I are in our sixties and we enjoy these general knowledge crosswords very much. We are working through them together. We find this a lot more interesting than a conventional crossword - some questions are quite difficult, others we are delighted to complete quickly - all the answers are in the back anyway!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 23 Jan 2013
Badger (Warrington, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
No.s 5 to 8. Don't waste your money on these unless you enjoy being frustrated. The clues are set at a level way above general knowledge and should you wish to improve your G.K. you will often be disappointed by how obscure some of the answers are. Add to this the fact that the paper is of poor quality and the pages are too small. Frequent page turning is required to read all of the clues for each crossword and the grids are too close the the book spine and are awkward to use. I do all kinds of crossword, including the Telegraph and usually enjoy them but not these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present., 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 (Paperback)
I bought this for a Christmas present for my grandma, she enjoyed it immensely and tried to complete one per day... well that was her challenge!

Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9
Daily Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 9 by Telegraph Group Limited (Paperback - 4 Jun 2010)
6.61