4.0 out of 5 stars short work
I had the previous book for years and couldn't be bothered doing the excersises. Eventually found it in a cupboard and starting doing the work! and it really pays off !!! So I thought I would get the NEW book and it takes less time to do all the exercises which is great. Like anything, you have to do the work to see the results
Published on 30 Jun. 2011 by killy10

2.0 out of 5 stars The book isn't the best when it comes to face exercise
Published 20 months ago by Philippe

2.0 out of 5 stars The book isn't the best when it comes to face exercise, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
Although I have given this book a very low star rating I'm a big fan of Carole Maggio techniques. Unfortunately it doesn't translate very well on paper. Her DVDs are excellent and allow you to correct yourself as you follow her demonstrations, but the book hasn't got enough pictures to take you through the exercises. Reading, positioning your fingers and performing what is asked of you becomes very tricky and not enjoyable has you wonder all the way through if you are doing it properly. Invest a little more and get the DVD.

4.0 out of 5 stars short work, 30 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It Says!, 24 April 2011
Dee "Dee" (Llanelli, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
I've recently bought this book as I noticed my face was sagging etc. Other than that, I don't look bad for my age of 42. I suffered from Bells' Palsy in 1996 and it is still noticeable to me, if nobody else! The exercises take a bit of time to master, but they are really effective - I've been doing them three times a day for 5 days now and I see a difference. Like everything else, it will be effective long-term if you keep doing them daily and, to be honest, 16 minutes a day (if you do them twice daily) is nothing. I have also taken to use Rosehip Oil on my face at night and that is helping also. I would definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth a go, good results, 9 May 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
I bought this book back in January, the exercises took a bit of getting use to in the beginning but once i had masterd them they are simple and effective. i have been doing the exercises religiously on a daily basis twice a day, i can definitely see an improvement and would recommend anyone having a go, i am pleased with the results that i have acheived.

5.0 out of 5 stars ENJOYABLE, 28 Oct. 2011
LESLEY (OXFORDSHIRE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
I HAVE BEEN DOING THE EXERCISES FROM THIS BOOK, AND IF I CAN KEEP THIS UP I'M SURE IT WILL SHOW. WHEN I YOU DO THE EXERCISES YOU CAN FEEL THE MUSCLES IN YOU FACE, WHICH CAN'T BE BAD.

5.0 out of 5 stars elizabeth, 23 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
i havent finished the book yet but started doing the mouth excercise and could feel the burn it felt really good can see a little change in my mouth looks more firm than before but lines still there so i hope to keep it up and hopefully they will go in time. i recommend it to anyone who wants to feel and look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Facercise, 11 April 2011
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
I first came accross facial exercises about 15 years ago when someone brought me a video of Jilly Johnson's 3 minute a day facelift. I did start to do the exercise's but soon gave up on them, not because of them not working but as a 27 year old I thought I did'nt need them!. Roll the clock forward and I am now 42 years old, have young children, a stressful life and boy my face is starting to show quite dramatic signs of ageing which I hate (hence the reason for buying Carole Maggio's new Ultimate Facercse book) The book makes so much sense to me and I think it is great. By using muscles in my face that have never been worked before I am sure I will achieve positive results, it's just the same as going to the gym and working other parts of the body.The exercises are easy to follow and the benefits are listed by the side of each exercise to give you focus and there are also tips to help you acheive the best results. Can't wait for people to start noticing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Alana, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
I pre-ordered this book in readiness for its release on the 18th March and was delighted when it arrived that very day. From the minute I started reading it I was hooked!

Of course the main reason why many people will buy the book is to learn the Facercise exercises, which is great because the exercises are the backbone of the Facercise programme. However the book is also absolutely packed with lots of other really great information and advice about the many other things you can do to keep yourself looking younger. The book looks at the facts about facial exercises and why they are so important in our quest to stay youthful. It also contains dietary advice, information about the newest advances in skincare, and even the reason why the way we sleep is such an important factor in keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. There are many client success stories and before & after photos, plus a really fascinating section about natural hormone replacement.

Believe me, if you're worried about your face showing the signs of ageing and you want to do something about it, you really must buy this book. It's simply fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference!, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
A friend of mine recommended Facercise after she herself had achieved great results. I ordered my copy secretly thinking it wasn't going to make any difference. Afterall at age 42 you have to expect a bit of sagging here and there don't you? After reading the book from cover to cover I embarked on the illustrated exercises, which after a little practice became easy to do, and can honestly say it was worth every second spent. I have recomended it to my friends after receiving great comments saying how well and fresh faced I look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one for a friend while you're at it...., 20 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Ultimate Facercise (Paperback)
I bought this for myself when I was feeling jaded, and it really perked me up! When a close friend was just about to celebrate her 40th and confided that she was thinking of having a face lift I bought one for her too - and she's now glad I did!!
Once you get past the weird expressions you find yourself pulling in the mirror, and you start to do the exercises properly until you actually feel 'the burn' then you'll definitely start to see results.

The Ultimate Facercise
The Ultimate Facercise by Carole Maggio (Paperback - 18 Mar. 2011)