5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
great value, lovely condition
Published 6 days ago by Mrs. C. A. Trimble

3.0 out of 5 stars Review for the unabridged Audible version.
I listened to this book, narrated by Catherine Milte, through Audible. It was enjoyable enough, well read, but mediocre. Fine for listening to while doing mundane tasks like the laundry, but sadly, it really didn't do anything more to grab my attention.

Published on 30 May 2011 by DubaiReader

3.0 out of 5 stars Review for the unabridged Audible version., 30 May 2011
DubaiReader "MaryAnne" (Rowlands Castle, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: All Together Now (Paperback)

It comprised a number of short stories and one novella, two of which were original to the book but the remainder of which had been previously published elsewhere.
Of these, my favouri...moreReview for the unabridged audio version.

Of these, my favourite was the first, Hippy Hippy Shake, a short comment on radical clothing fads, with a clever twist at the end. The other one that stuck with me was Sweet Charity, centring around another dressing disaster, Lola, the outrageously clad granny who runs a charity shop, and her sense of justice.

Unfortunately, not a collection to get excited about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Mrs. C. A. Trimble "Carole" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
great value, lovely condition

3.0 out of 5 stars Short stories, 2 May 2011
This review is from: All Together Now (Paperback)
At first I was disappointed that this book was short stories, but that was my fault as I hadn't realised when ordering it. In the end I did enjoy them and was glad that I had purchased it. The service provided was as good as ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars coffee time, 23 July 2010
Mrs. E. M. Miles "Grandma" (Charente France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All Together Now (Paperback)
A Most enjoyable collection of short stories;especially when you only have time for a short break and a cup of coffee

All Together Now
All Together Now by Monica McInerney (Paperback - 2 July 2010)
5.59