5.0 out of 5 stars World is full of married men
Very enjoyable as you would expect from Jackie Collins, interesting from the first page, {didn't want to put it down) and had too many late nights reading it. Looking forward to next one.
Published 12 months ago by jean wells

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining quick read.
Published on 18 Aug. 2011 by NoWireHangers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 6 Mar. 2014
Good book for lazy reading. It was easy to get into and to follow the characters. After the first couple of chapters I couldn't put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars World is full of married men, 19 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read!, 11 Jan. 2014
I could not put this book down, was always looking forward to getting back and finding out what happens next!
I recommend this book to anyone wanting to read some exciting and sexy!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 1 April 2013
This review is from: The World Is Full Of Married Men (Paperback)
I absolutely love jackie collins and this book lived up to my expectations. Book dispatched swiftly and was a great read. Waiting for my next collins novel to arrive now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!!!!, 24 Jan. 2013
Jackie Collins never fails to disappoint. Would highly recommend this book. I couldn't put the book down and had me hooked from start to finish.

4.0 out of 5 stars have not read this book yet, 28 Nov. 2012
A. Thomas (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The World Is Full Of Married Men (Paperback)
I have not read this book yet, I will in the next couple of weeks. I have a lot of her books, and I do like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and Best!, 16 Sept. 2011
Sleezy, erotic, shocking and highly entertaining. Jackie's debut novel (how brave was she?!)
I love this book. I've read it more than once. It's fabulous. Short and sweet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining quick read., 18 Aug. 2011
This review is from: The World Is Full Of Married Men (Paperback)
Late 1960s. Advertising executive David Cooper has an affair with model/would-be actress Claudia. Mrs. Linda Cooper lives in denial of her husband's infidelity but, frustrated that he's never at home, has an affair of her own. But it's not long before she'll have to face the truth about her husband's affairs, and before long, David will realize that Claudia isn't as fun outside the bed as in it, and that maybe his wife deserved a bit more respect.

"The World is Full of Married Men" is not great, but it's a fun, quick read. It was also made into a movie (The World Is Full Of Married Men) starring Tony Franciosa and Carroll Baker, today mostly forgotten, unlike its Bonnie Tyler theme song.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not at her best, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The World Is Full Of Married Men (Paperback)
I was hoping for a big juicy bonkbuster when I ordered this so was dissapointed that it was a slimmer book with not enough meat, but still, I enjoyed it and as you'd expect from Jackie Collins there was glamour a plenty which is always fun. Her later books (mid-career not so much the recent ones)definitely build on this though, to become bolder and more exciting.

3.0 out of 5 stars My first Jackie Collins book, 15 Sept. 2010
This review is from: The World Is Full Of Married Men (Paperback)
This was my first Jackie Collins book that I read as I fancied something that was gritty, sexy, well-loved read.
I got this book free and decided I'd try it. It was gripping, and easy to read but not quite the "Bonk-buster" I thought it would be after hearing the reputation that Jackie Collins has. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the book and it is a lot saucier than other chick-lit books that I have read but I was expecting more from Jackie Collins. Maybe it was just this book isnt one of her best and I would try others.
It was a good book in the respect that I read it to the end and read it at any chance I got but it wasnt one of the best I have read.

The World Is Full Of Married Men
The World Is Full Of Married Men by Jackie Collins (Paperback - 7 May 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01