5.0 out of 5 stars Will Farts Destroy the Planet, 28 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Will Farts Destroy the Planet?: and other extremely important questions (and answers) about climate change from the Science Museum (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 6 year old grandson Harvey, along with others from the Sience Museum. We have had great fun reading and discussing this book.
When he is ready he will sdit on his own and read it himself and when he dose i expect various other questions which i hope I can answer.
Graet for who it is wrien for and will help with the "Why" questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accessible science, 27 Mar. 2014
Christopher J. Davies "Eddie" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Bought for my eight year old daughter's new Kindle Christmas present. She is forever telling us interesting facts that she's read about in it, a fabulously well written and accessible science book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little books, 9 Jun. 2013
My son has read and re-read this series so we are now buying them for friends. He is aged seven but a lovely reader and I think these would be suitable for older children too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Godd series, 26 July 2013
My 10 year old son loves it. He is in the science quiz team at his school and feels that the book helps him for the competitions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 12 Dec. 2014
Bought for Grandson. Pleased with purchase.