Format: Board book|Change

on 28 April 2013
As all Rod Campbell books, it's another great one. Not a story book though, just an alphabet learning book with nice pictures and moving parts. This has been useful for my child and lasted ages.
on 27 August 2013
Book was for my 2.1/2 year old granddaughter as she loves books which have fold-back images. She also loves animals and is always 'reading'/looking at books or having them read to her.
on 3 May 2011
After buying 'Dear Zoo' which my daughter loves I decided to buy another Rod Campbell book and wasn't disappointed. Another great book and great for learning the alphabet.
on 2 January 2013
already had the other three from this collection so already knew my little girl would love it, she loves the animals and lifting all the flaps.
on 24 May 2011
does not hold my childs interest for long and was not much of a lift and play book most of the lift sections fell out!!!
on 19 September 2011
My 16 month old daughter loves lift the flap books and this one is now one of her favourites to read every day.
on 18 October 2014
Bought for my grandchild - very good
on 2 July 2015
Granddaughter loves this book.
This is a nice enough book, running through the alphabet with different animals, with flaps for the little one to life and see what's behind. I was a little disappointed by the low number of flaps to lift - there's only 7 in the whole book and our little one wants to rush through the pages he can interact with. But he's only a year old and the quality of the book should mean it last long enough that he'll be interacting with it in different ways as he gets older.

And thank goodness for the Umbrella Bird and the X-ray fish or we'd really be stuck!