5.0 out of 5 stars very good
We now have loads of crosswords for our week ends. We already had another. Book but sadly it was finished too quickly.
Published 10 months ago by Froufrou

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for us
Published 1 month ago by Elaine Tomasso

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, 14 Sep 2014
Elaine Tomasso (Troon. Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sunday Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 6 (Paperback)
We already have a Telegraph book of puzzles which is nearly finished and bought this as a replacement. When I say we I mean a family of adults who sit and shout out answers, squabble, quibble, heckle and have a great time. This book was a great disappointment to us in comparison with our previous book (Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 2) for 3 reasons. The crosswords are much smaller with maybe a third of the content of the others, the clues are not as obvious and we couldn't get on the setter's wavelength to work out what he/she meant (eg "having a slim waisted figure (9)" translates as hourglass - I'm not getting in to the lively discussion that prompted). This book has been relegated to the bookshelf and we've ordered another Daily Telegraph book for us.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm no dunce, 8 Feb 2014
but many clues in this book are just soooo obscure. As an avid G.K. crossword fan I find these rather disappointing. Other crossword books have been just as difficult at times but more entertaining as, very often, at least you can usually crack the difficult clues.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enterntainment, 19 Oct 2013
Mrs. B. M. Long (Devon,England) - See all my reviews
These are good puzzles to exercise the brain. It's helpful to have the answers in the back as there are always some that are beyond us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 28 Aug 2013
If you like crosswords then this is good value as I realised that I was buying newspapers for the crosswords, because the news now is ,apart from TV, available on my Kindle. I also spend 33% of my year in Spain and the Daily Telegraph is £3.00.per day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps a Husband Occupied, 17 Dec 2012
Alison "Alison" (Ellesmere, Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to keep my husband amused on holiday; he is still working his way through and loves the crosswords.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunday Telegraph Crossword book No 6, 5 Aug 2011
B. Crowther "keen reader" (Nr Selby UK) - See all my reviews
Found a lot of the book had been filled in, so complained to seller, and they apologised and refunded the money. So the outcome satisfied me.

My other purchase from them was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Very good value.

Sunday Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 6
Sunday Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords 6 by Telegraph Group Limited (Paperback - 6 Nov 2009)
Usually dispatched within 9 to 12 days