5.0 out of 5 stars childrens books, 23 Jan 2013
I chose this series of Just William for my grand daughter who is 9 .She devours books even taking her current one to the loo or the fridge or where ever. A book is never out of her hand. I loved thse books as a child and she is enjoying them just as much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Read, 13 Feb 2013
I discovered Just WIlliam though the Martin Jarvis readings on Radio 4 and since then the stories of William have become bedtime favourites of the children. Despite being based about 80 years ago the characters and situations William gets in to are still understandable to my children.

I find the stories slightly hit and miss. Some are more engaging than others; some have my son laughing out loud and reciting lines William said for days afterwards. Some you are waiting for them to get going only to find they've ended.

All in all though, the WIlliam stories are a treasure that everyone should enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, innocent fun., 27 May 2014
D. J. Wilcox (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Great to read these books again. They were originally for adults anyway. So funny in an innocent sort of way. My 1950s school memories were rekindled, as nothing had really changed from when tne books were first written.

5.0 out of 5 stars William Book, 5 Feb 2014
Does exactly what was required. Reads well and mother enjoyed reading it. No complaints from us and 5 stars given.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WILLIAM is laugh out loud., 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: William Again - TV Tie-in edition: 90th Anniversary Edition (Just William) (Paperback)
This book is brilliant and had me laughing my head off. The only thing is I'm a bit wary of letting my son read it as it could give his 'naughty' ideas. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars The original, 25 May 2013
Appears just like the original as I remember it (more years ago than I care to think). Really, the book isn't a TV tie in - TV produced an adaption of the books. A bargain for nostalgia value alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars William again, 15 April 2011
This review is from: William Again (Paperback)
The item is exactly what it says on the tin, AND with fast and efficient service as usual. Purchasing from Amazon sets the bar very high indeed.

William Again - TV Tie-in edition: 90th Anniversary Edition (Just William)
Used & New from: £0.01