5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous
we have all the books by this author now and they are fab, very engaging, they rhyme really well and just the right length for a toddler bedtime story, my three year old can finish most of the sentence's off in these due to them rhyming which I think has helped his speech, I cant recommend these enough!.
Published 15 months ago by C. A. Feely

3.0 out of 5 stars CD let down the book
This book was not a disappointment but the CD was. There was very little expression in the readers voice and every character sounded the same. I expect a CD to be better that the way I can read the book myself but actually it wasn't. The book itself is very good and my nursery class love lifting the flaps. They dont see the subtleties of the beads in the beds but I...
Published 16 months ago by Tara

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 2 May 2014
C. A. Feely (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tales: Goldilocks (with CD) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A funky retelling of an old tale, 5 May 2013
My granddaughter loves it - and so do we. Wonderful illustrations and flaps galore. Very good quality board which
will stand up to over excited small fingers. Like Disney movies all of these are a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved book, 9 April 2013
A great modern retelling of the story. My 3 year old loves this book, and never tires of it...we are collecting the others in the series. Makes a wonderful gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Jun. 2013
My toddler loves listening to this story and lifting the flaps on the pages. Its a great version of the three bears that is fun to read too!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 27 Aug. 2013
i liked the cover and also the cd's included.children loved it.nice interaction the vocal sounds.very nice for schools and private teachers

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely book, 27 May 2013
A different version of goldilocks with lots of rhyme the children loved it and lifting the flaps.A lovely book for early years.

4.0 out of 5 stars These books are really fun, 19 Mar. 2013
Helen W (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
My kids love these and the flaps, they are a refreshing alternative to the traditional tales, we have the lot-brilliant books

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 28 Oct. 2014
Love this book! Goldilocks is a favourite. This one has very nice sturdy flaps and the book is colourful and nice too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal bedtime reading, 18 Feb. 2014
I purchased this for my son to read to him at bedtime, we have already worn out the pages as he loves it so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent buy!, 26 July 2013
I bought it for the Pre-school were I work and the children absolutaly love it! I will recomend it any time!

Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tales: Goldilocks (with CD)
Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tales: Goldilocks (with CD) by Stephen Tucker (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2010)
Used & New from: £6.99