on 1 August 2013
The the print size is good, the paper is quite thick - there are times the setter makes me realise I am, too! There really isn't anything more I can say about them, except thank goodness the answers are at the back!
on 24 October 2014
Great cryptic puzzles, as you would expect, but for me some of the clues are either too obtuse, or too intellectual, for my small brain to cope with! However it sounds as if I need a silk one to start with, add five and finish with the swine's organ! (9) (Persevere)
on 17 July 2011
I love doing cryptic crosswords and these books are just great. This edition is every bit as good as the previous Daily Telegraph ones I have had. Would reccommend it for yourself or as a present for another addict.
on 24 February 2014
I like the puzzle solving rather than knowledge-testing dimension to cryptic crosswords. But it does annoy me when the occasional puzzle-setter puts in obscure words that only the Greek classicist or expert in literature would even have heard of. Fortunately this is rare.
on 4 January 2013
This was excellent as usual. All Telegraph Cryptic Crossword books are a "must have" for all cryptic crossword lovers.
and they never seem to vary in quality.
on 12 September 2015
Not much to say - if you love Daily Telegraph cryptic puzzles, you'll enjoy the book
on 2 March 2015
I am woerking my way through these books, and this was one I had difficulty finding.
on 12 December 2014
I took it on my cruise , when it was not possible to get the daily telegraph.
on 15 August 2014
Very pleased with this book and the speed of delivery.
on 4 December 2015
Crossword addict brother is very pleased.