on 26 December 2008
Great book.

Lots of science questions answered in full. We all like it!
on 30 December 2008
Very good book with the questions brilliantly answered and all Glenn Muphy's books are great and I would consider getting them
on 6 January 2009
A brilliantly written book with masses of humour for all ages. Some great facts and makes an excellent companion one of Murphy's other books - 'Why is Snot Green?' which I also own. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Why-Snot-Green-Science-Question/dp/0330448528)
on 18 February 2010
This is another excellent book from the Science Museum which contains lots of bite sized snippets of science which are perfect for 9-11 year olds. The book is well written and informative whilst being amusing enough to keep the attention of the younger generation.

Both my kids love this book.
on 19 December 2013
Despite it's title, the scientific content is very wide ranging. I bought it for an 8 year old but the text is perhaps a little too adult for him yet but he will grow into it and learn a lot.
on 8 May 2014
These are packed full of random information and facts which appeal to my 11 year old son and really amuse him. So a definite hit!
I would recommend the seller and would not hesitate to buy from them again as the transaction went smoothly and my purchase arrived really quickly.
on 8 February 2014
I gave this to my young teenage nieces who thought it was fantastic.Given the title I was not surprised but it is actually better than the title suggests .Before they got it I had a quick look and found it amusing but then I'm just a big kid !!
on 3 October 2013
Always entertaining and always full of science facts, well written and informative. Read cover to cover by a bright 11 year old .. just the right level of info.
on 10 May 2014
10/10
The only one I like
Everything is
Awesome
Inspiring
I love it awesomely cool
I have been reading another one by the author
on 18 February 2010
This book provides an inordinate amount of useless bodily facts and figures. The appealing cover does not carry on into the content of the book unfortunately, but even so, it makes for an interesting read. (bought for an 11 year old who has read it cover to cover !)