5.0 out of 5 stars *Spoiler* Be prepared to cry
Published 15 months ago by maia

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing compared to the first 2
I had read all the books in quite close succession and was really looking forward to this, wondering how they were going to tie it all up, but I was throughly disappointed!
There seemed to be chapters that were just put in there to make the story longer that I was thinking "Hurry up, something actually happen, rather than an incredibly pointless conversation between...
Published 12 months ago by Anna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars *Spoiler* Be prepared to cry, 26 Sep 2013
This was a fantastic book that you can't put down, it has you hanging on till the very end. Was not expecting the book to go the way it did but it was much much better than I was expecting and it had me crying at the start but it made me happy at the end, sad it's over though. Fantastic book and trilogy thank you meg cabot and please make a bonus book with there wedding and there child in there please!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Whole series., 15 April 2014
I enjoyed all three books and as a tween of 62 found them easy reading. Thing I didn't feel necessary was reminding the reader what has gone before to such a degree.Look forward to reading from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read..., 26 Dec 2014
This book is the best in the series, but please don't just skip the first two books, they are amazing as well!
The ending is so tempting to want to know what happens between Pierce and John! If only Meg would write a fourth one, it would make my day if i found out a fourth one existed!
Just read this on my new Kindle Paperwhite, it was definitely the best first book this Kindle was used for!!!!
Give it a go, it might not sound like your thing, but you never know!
I didn't think i was into this kind of style, but now it is my favourite genre, it even overrides my love for vampire novels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Highly addictive!, 25 July 2014
Absolutely awesome book!! But then I can't be surprised as Meg Cabot seems to always leave me feeling as though I want more after every single book of hers I have read! And my goal is to read all of them! She is a truly amazing writer and I would recommend this book to teenage girls because it's so much easier to go understand what pierce is going through when you are the same age. I wish I was more like Pierce though! So sad the books have come to an end! Great stories that I will keep forever and re-read(after a break!!) Truly amazing end to a truly amazing sequel! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as expected!, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Awaken (Abandon) (Paperback)
This met my expectations and was a good end to the trilogy. The only thing with these books is that I wish they were longer! I've been reading and loving Meg Cabot books since I was a pre-teen, and now I'm in my early twenties I find I get through her books within a day. I think I'll always love her writing style, I just hope in future she'll write longer stories!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Awaken (Abandon) (Paperback)
Great ending to a unusual story of love family and death on a small island were anything is possible and take the reader in to fantasy land

5.0 out of 5 stars enthralling, 8 April 2014
Great read, interesting story. Kept teenager engaged for a few hours. Will be picking up further books by this author in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 April 2014
David Bewley "Daveb500" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Awaken (Abandon) (Hardcover)
last of a three part found it good, Was surprised that it was a hard copy and that it was from a library that has been closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story., 29 Mar 2014
I love reading books where historical fact and mythology are used. Meg Cabot twines these threads together to create a beautiful love story set in modern times.
Based on Hades and Persephone from Greek myths and set in the Underworld and a small American island - this series has loads of drama, adventure and 3D characters.
Well worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awaken - Meg Cabot, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Awaken (Abandon) (Paperback)
Wow - I loved this series. Gripping. I read Awaken in one day, I just couldn't put it down. The characters were enthrawling, as well as the story. This book made me laugh and cry. Thoroughly recommend along with the others in the abandon series. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Awaken (Abandon)
Awaken (Abandon) by Meg Cabot (Paperback - 26 Sep 2013)