on 1 September 2010
10/10

I was a little apprehensive about the start because i thought. How can you start this book after the last one was left on such a cliff hanger? But Meg went into it perfectly. And again i was lost in the world of Stark, Em watts and Nikki Howard. The story has the normal fabulous twists and turns. I was also gasping with surprise especially when the ultimate FON turned up the way she did. The tension between Christopher and Em was also perfect for the storyline and kept the suspense going throughout the book. Overall this book had the classic humour, romance and pop culture references including Taylor Swift that Meg Cabot totally exceeds in. The book was ended perfectly and didn't ruin the trilogy at all. I am sad to see The Airhead Trilogy end but also very excited about what Meg Cabot has for us next. Keep going Mrs. Cabot!
on 22 January 2011
After hearing lots of good things about these books, I finally decided to read them, and I definitly wasn't disappointed by them!
As the last book out of the three, I thought it finished the story off perfectly and just loved the ending, and couldnt stop re-reading it!
I would definitly reccomend this book to any teen girls out there who love a exiting sci-fi story, and who love a whole lotta romance!!
on 7 October 2010
brilliant, i loved it. its a great book to end the series i recommend it :). meg cabot lovers its a must read :D
on 20 May 2012
I read the previous Air head books when i was 15 and 16 and enjoyed them a lot because of the story line being a bit different to your usual high school books of girl meets boy. Its far from this actually but great all the same. The main character is the not so popular, doesn't bother with appearance and video gaming type of girl who enters a different world after something terrible happens...

Anyway, this is the 3rd book and I am 18 now and it is still just a good as before.. Its set at the ending of sequel 2 (when main character gets kidnapped) and carries on fro their. It is funny and an easy read. You love most of the characters and something is always happening which i love as it doesn't make it boring and you always want to see whats going to happen next.
The ending is really good because the twists in this book is crazy good!

Over all I would recommend this book as it is a light easy read which captivates you into reading on...

I read this in one day!!!!!!!!
on 24 February 2012
This is possibly my favourite trilogy of books. Meg Cabot is one of my favourite authors, behind only the huge ones like J K Rowling etc., and she really excels here.
After the first two books, I couldn't imagine for the life of me how the story would turn out. This is the mark of a great storyline, and the mark of an author putting in a lot of effort to create a web of secrets that can be unveiled in the final book. She did not let me down. The parts of the story revealed in this book shocked me, and they made the other two books make sense.
I would definitely recommend this! But only if you've read the other two first, of course. If you haven't, I would recommend you buy the first one first, obviously! But this is a great ending for such an amazing story, I know I will read it many times in the future! 5/5
on 7 December 2010
This book is the third in meg cabots trilogy "air head". I love the books and this one is certainly proving to be better than the last two. An unlikely story makes it exciting and different. Excellent book, would highly reccomend it.
on 18 December 2011
i love readimg im thirteen and this series is the best set of books i have ever read. they have romance comedy drama and even some of those breath taking moments when your hanging on to the edge of your eat wondering what is going to happen next.

overall this is an utterly fantastic book that deserves ten stars not five and it truely does end with the happy ending we have all been partisipating
on 27 December 2013
This book is brilliant! Meg Cabot weaves an unputdownable tale of love, adventure and betrayal. It is definitely the best in the trilogy and an enchanting read.
The only problem is in the typing where some words have been typed without spaces but this is easily overlooked with how brilliant it is. Recommended for 11+ but no younger
on 29 April 2015
My oppinnion on this ebook is: a girly ebook packed with romance,adventure,good looks and misfortunes. this series has been breathtaking a truly great ebook.Age wise I would say preteen world be fine.Meg Cabbot you rock!!!!Keep writing about romance!
on 7 October 2014
I love this book, it is a very dramatic finish to the trilogy, I would recommend reading the guest two first because you would not under stand all of the things that had happened. overall a must read for girls aged 12-16!