5.0 out of 5 stars 'So just tell me why is snot green?!
I bought this book today and I've got to tell you I just could not put it down! Believe it or not it is not boring! Kids and even adults will get a lot of fun out of this book. Every page is filled with cool questions and fascinating answers e.g. Will we be able to travel back in time? Will people have flying cars? Why is snot green? Find out all the answers in this book...
Published on 31 July 2007 by Faye

1.0 out of 5 stars do NOT buy the Kindle edition
I bought this for my Kindle as my son wanted some books that could be read to him from his Mum's new toy. The book itself appears to be an extremely well written, entertaining and educational science book for kids that would have completely captivated him if it were not for the fact that the kindle edition has all the questions missing from the text. As the answers are...
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by C. Atherton

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my grandson wanted., 18 April 2014
Mrs. S. Taylor (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Why is Snot Green?: The Science Museum Question and Answer Book (Science Museum Q & a Book) (Paperback)
As I said before I ordered this book and 'How Loud can you Burp' as an Easter present for my grandson. He was over the moon with both books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why is not green?, 15 April 2014
A really good book, it's funny and scientific. You should definitely get it. It put in a good mood when your In a bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 7 yr old grandson, 21 Feb 2014
Great book introducing wierd science facts. He now tells us about all the things we didn't know! Also loves the Burp book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 19 Feb 2014
good book it ansered a lot of question and it is good to have a good book when it is raining

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for child, 21 Jan 2014
Great gift for my kid sister who loves anything to do with science and asks "why" all the time. Will be buying her more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars so thats why!, 19 Jan 2014
A wonderful book, an ideal way of teaching youngsters and some adults, to expand their knowledge, with fun, a great learning curve!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 16 Jan 2014
We buy new trivia books every Christmas. This was a nice little book that was fun to dip in to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the young budding science fanatics!, 29 Nov 2013
So I recently Bought this book for my daughter who is very interested in science. It can be off putting for a young reader to have to read through pages and pages of science books to understand a simple concept such as "why do we have ear wax?" Or "why do humans need saliva?" But this book answers all those burning questions in a simple and explanatory way. The book was delivered well ahead of scheduled delivery time and is not very thick. Young readers fascinated by science will like this book as a general book to pass time or to use in those projects where the child wants to add a quirky fact! Great book, fantastic illustrations and lots of humour - this book will fit perfectly on the shelf of any young reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate this book!, 29 Nov 2013
And my 8year old daughter loves it. It is full of things that children find fascinating and they just love grossing out the adults..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Nov 2013
I bought this book for my 9yr old daughter who loves to read about weird science . She gives the book a great star rating because it's interesting and funny .