on 24 December 2007
just brought this book and it's great. i thought i was getting a great deal with buying both size doesn't matter and big boned together but beware they are the same book!!!!!
on 4 December 2007
I havent read this book but beware Amazon are offering a buy both offer on this book teamed with Big Boned. Its the same book according to Meg Cabot's web site!!!!
on 16 December 2007
This book is exactly the same as Size doesn't matter and although the story is delightful it is shameful to sell the same novel with a different title to unsuspecting customers
on 15 September 2008
Meg Cabot has done it again! I actually read this book when it first came out and was delighted with the outcome of the story.

Readers of Cabot will love this third book to the Heather Wells Mystery as it brings together many of the unanswered questions from the second book (though it must be said that there will be a fourth and fifth book!) Woooohoooo! I definately can't wait!

This third book of the series builds on Heather's feelings for Cooper although she has a boyfriend. And like previous times before, she finds herself involved in investigating another murder.

What this book brings to the series is Cooper's feelings -I won't say anymore since you can read it to find out. But let me tell you - you will NOT be disappointed!

A brilliant, lighthearted read - something to lift your spirits, especially when you've had a gloomy day - a MUST read!
on 2 January 2008
I have read every book Meg Cabot has written (even the ones for teenagers!) and this one is just as good as the rest. I loved it. It is witty, fast-paced and full of fun. Will Cooper and Heather finally get it together?? Read it to find out.
But beware, this is the same book as Big Boned - both of which I got for Christmas!
on 14 February 2008
It was good enough but as it was the last book I was expecting something a bit more. I only needed about 1% attention to follow the plot and I was left feeling slightly unsatisfied.
Thanks to all reviews that warned me this is the same book as BIg Boned ,or Id of had to decide which copy to give to charity
on 22 April 2008
another fabby read from meg cabot. loads of things going on with heather, new super sexy boyf, classes, protests and oh her boss gets shot in the head. so as always heather starts to investigate and save her kids from themselves. for the romantics who are dying to know what happens with heather and cooper all i can say is read the book!!! (you wont be disappointed!!!)
on 7 February 2014
very pleased with my order,really good read. only negative is that it said good condition because when sent to me a few of the first pages have been water damaged. other that that, everything else was perfect!!!
on 18 January 2013
Mystery, romance, comedy. This book has all that and more. Definitely a teen book. The plot line is so imaginative it always keeps you on your toes. Gonna miss the series when I'm finished.
on 12 January 2014
I absolutely adore this series meg Cabot has a great way of making the mysteries fun light hearted while still keeping all the drama and suspense I can't wait for the next one.