Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 December 2010
I bought this book for my younger brother who is 6. I wanted something with not too many words so that he would beable to read most of it himself and something not too difficult to understand. This book is great the jokes are simple but are the sort that young children will find funny. I would say this book is suitable for primary school aged children. I have listed some of the jokes below but there are 72 pages 2 jokes on most pages.

What's grey and wobbly? - A Jellyphant

What do birds need when they are sick? - Tweetment

How do you catch a squirrel? - Climb up a tree and act like a nut

What do you call a dinosaur with one eye? - A Doyouthinkhesaurus

Why did the lobster blush? - Because the sea weed!
on 2 September 2007
This is a really easy to read joke book - ideal for a child that has just started to read and simultaneously understand word play in jokes. My daughter got it for her 5th birthday and still loves reading it and giggling at the silly jokes. It's like Christmas crackers all year long!
on 29 December 2011
My five year old daughter is starting to tell jokes (but not very good ones - she hasn't quite got the concept of a joke yet!). I bought this for her Xmas stocking and she has been reading it non-stop. Easy for a five year old to read and understand.
on 12 February 2009
Bought this as a present for my husband to widen his repetoire of children's jokes. Our 3 year old loves it and the wordplay and crafting of the jokes works well for him and us alike.
on 1 May 2013
Bought this for my 5-year old son as an Easter gift, based on other reviews and I have to say that it is a brilliant first joke book. My son finds the text easy to read and the pictures make it very child-friendly. Would highly recommend.
on 28 October 2013
I bought this as my just turned 6 year old granddaughter loves to tell us a joke. She opened it prior to us all sitting down for Sunday lunch; needless to say this was the entertainment. She loved asking/telling us the jokes and we had a very lively giggly family lunch. The way the jokes are laid out in the book made it easy for her to follow and deliver the punch lines. Now looking for a second joke book that is a little more of a challenge.
on 3 August 2012
after reading reviews i decided to purchase this book for a friends grandaughter who is almost 6. i havnt given it to her yet and after having a quick browse through it i think it is easy to read and she probably will like it. the reason i only gave 3 stars is because i was slightly dissapointed because i thought it would be larger, although obviously it does say in despcription how many pages it is etc, i just didnt read description thoroughly. it did come though quite a few days before estimated delivery time.
on 13 January 2013
My four year old can appreciate the majority of the jokes and a he's just getting keen on telling jokes, and hearing them, this was a great buy
on 29 June 2012
My 5 year old boy adores it, regales new suspects with old clean and sometimes quite funny jokes - a good purchase a great stocking filler
on 27 June 2013
Nice first joke book for kids. Good price. Bought as a present and was well received. Pretty funny as kids jokes go.