5.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - EACH BOOK IS PUBLISHED UNDER TWO TITLES
The Mediator books are great stories but before you buy - BEWARE. The title list implies there are 12 "Mediator" book titles by Meg Cabot whereas there are only 6, but each book is published under 2 different titles (why?). For information: "Mediator 1 - Love You To Death" ISBN 0 330437372 is identical to "Shadowland (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725117; "Mediator 2 - High...
Published on 16 Dec 2007 by Mr

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Stepping Out of the Page

4.0 out of 5 stars rating this book, 16 May 2014
I think this book is very interesting and would recommend it to others. I hope that of you read it you will enjoy it as much as I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mediator Series - brilliant!, 1 Jan 2014
I don't normally like these kinds of books, but when I picked this up in the school library a few years ago for reading day, I couldn't put it down. It's great! The Kindle version is very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars well written and fast-paced, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Reunion (Mediator) (Paperback)
I liked that this book is faced-paced and is full of mystery and action as main character Suze tries to fend off various would-be murderers. An interesting book, I'll be sure to look out the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars good job, 2 May 2013
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 18 Feb 2013
Loved it. A lot of twists. Characters that contained detail. Good description and I like the storyline as a whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Dec 2012
Cabot is one of my favourite authors and I don't know why I haven't read this book/series before, it is so addicting that i could not put it down. Definitely one of my new favourite books, 10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but the plot wasnt that good..., 9 July 2012
It was gripping in the certain parts, but the plot didnt grip me throughout, but on the whole it is an enjoyable read but not good enough to get 5 stars because of the plot.

However, this book is perfect for teens who like supernatural books, as it did crack me up a few times... :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Mediator 1: Love You to Death: No. 1 (Paperback)
This was a really easy read and I'd have probably enjoyed it more when I was younger but I found it to be quite mediocre now, what with the larger selection of books that are available in the paranormal genre. It was very basic but the plot and characters were decent and I found that the protagonist was a pretty strong, likeable one - I think Susannah's group of friends, especially Cee Cee sounded intriguing too and I'd like to learn more about them. It'll be interesting to see what the next book in the series holds and I'm hoping it'll be a bit deeper than this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 July 2011
L. Carter - See all my reviews
Meg Cabot certainly didn't disappoint with this book. It is the first in the series, and although not the best, it starts off the series really well.
I loved Suze. I don't know why some people hate her, maybe it's her 'let's go kick some butt' attitude that annoys people. I find her to be funny and cool. Although she could be nicer to some of the people in ehr class ont he first day. Like when she threatened to break one girl's fingers after school, it was a bit like 'yeah, cos you're really gonna do that'. Other than that, I love Suze!
The idea of Suze seeing ghosts and stuf is great, but it sounds a little childish when you tell people about it. I don't know why, but I think it does. It's really not, though.
In this book, Suze moves from her old home in Brooklyn to her new home in Carmel. After her father passed away about six years before this book, Suze's mother hadn't been with anybody since, until she met Andy. Andy has three sons, who Suze gives hilarious nicknames to, and Andy's old wife passed away years ago. Andy and Suze's mum find comfort in each other, and they get married before this book, which is why Suze has to move.
She has to deal with a very violent and powerful ghost who refuses to quit haunting her ex-boyfriend, who broke up with her just before she committed suicide. Bryce is convinced its his fault that she killed herself, but Suze thinks she was mentally ill and would have shot herself if anything sad had happened, like her cat dying.
Suze has to keep an eye on Bryce to make sure that the dead girl won't try and murder him, which is her aim, but she also has to deal with another problem. A very cute guy named Jesse is haunting her bedroom, and he won't leave. However, as Suze grows more and more used to her new life, she grows used to Jesse being there, too, and by the end doesn't want him to leave.
This book is brilliant, really sets off the series well. Definitely buy it, you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this book, 5 Feb 2011
this book is the first to the most amazing seris. i would read it if i were you. i think you will love it i did!

The Mediator 1: Love You to Death: No. 1
The Mediator 1: Love You to Death: No. 1 by Meg Cabot (Paperback - 6 Aug 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01