5.0 out of 5 stars The Works 4

3.0 out of 5 stars My love
Published 15 months ago by Daisy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Works 4, 14 April 2009
Mrs. P. Meanwell (Grimsby North East Lincolnshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Works 4: Poems about everything: Every Kind of Poem on Every Topic That You Will Ever Need for the Literacy Hour (Paperback)
This is another good book in the series of books Entitled 'The Works' It is full of a large selection of poetry and rhymes that can be used in the Literacy Hour in the Primary School. I would personally recommend it to any teacher of Key stages 1 and 2. I think children of the Primary school age would also enjoy owning this book either to read for themselves or to share with parents as an alternative to story books sometimes.The Works 4: Every Kind of Poem on Every Topic That You Will Ever Need for the Literacy Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 29 Jun 2013
Great for teachers. A good range of poems from a good range of poets. Well worth the money paid for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars My love, 4 May 2013
I was in love with these books (The Works) when I was in HK. One day I remembered and searched in Amzon while I'm still in UK these days. Sooo happy to have found this online and I ordered it without thinking twice. This seller is especially concerned with how customers think about the product and I got at least 3 emails asking me how I think about the book purchased!

However, this one was not good in quality e.g. scratches on the papers and flipped pages etc when I got the delivery :( So I tried to contact Oli (the seller) about the condition of the book in reply to his emails. I gathered that it might be something to do with the delivery process. Anyway, he offered me half refund of the original book price. Though the book can be in better quality, I am glad he replied me right away and I am happy with the after-sale service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works 4, 20 Feb 2010
T. Henderson (essex) - See all my reviews
The book was just as I expected and received in good condition and was received in a very short time