4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks a lot!!!!!
Published on 12 Mar. 2008 by Kathleen A. Reid

1.0 out of 5 stars Jenny's lost the plot
Published on 18 Jan. 2007 by B. Parker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Jenny's lost the plot, 18 Jan. 2007
B. Parker "Bookworm" (BURTON ON TRENT, Staffordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Inheritance (Paperback)
Having looked forward eagerly to the latest in the Jan Hardy saga, I have to say I was bitterly disappointed when I read it. The first few books rippled with wit and humour and the characters seemed larger than life. Something has got lost along the way and the result is a predictable story line, dull characters and no sparkle whatsoever. Jan Hardy seems to be about to turn into the sort of embittered, embattled horsewoman none of us wants to become.

Come on Jan, bite the bullet and start taking a few risks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks a lot!!!!!, 12 Mar. 2008
Kathleen A. Reid "reidkate" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Inheritance (Paperback)
Yes thanks a lot to all you people that have put me off of reading this book since it came out. If you are like me and have read all four of Jennys novels plus her own story, please read this one too. Its by know means rubbish and worth a read. I love Jan Hardy and hope for more. Maybe Jenny had deadlines to meet and that was the reason for how people felt it had humour missing. It is hard writing a series of books as you have repeat and update those people that may not have ready any before. Keep up the good work Jenny we love you!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Jenny!, 3 Mar. 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: The Inheritance (Hardcover)
I loved it! I couldn't set the book down. I've read every single book of Jenny's and am well and truely hooked on the trials of Jan Hardy. I also read Jenny's autobiography whilst on holidays which was fantastic and a must for any Jenny Pitman fan. I can hardly contain myself until the next book. Jenny, if you read this, keep them coming, I love your books!

5.0 out of 5 stars What now, 13 Aug. 2009
T. Kettleborough (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Inheritance (Hardcover)
I have thoroughly enjoyed all 5 books in the Jan Hardy series, but am left wondering at the end of Inheritance if there will be another book to complete the series as the ending just left everything up in the air without a conclusion. Anybody know when and if this will happen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Inheritance (Hardcover)
I have enjoyed all of Jenny Pitman's books. Having been around horses all my life, I could relate to the story. Well done Jenny Pitman. Keep writing.

Sue Currie

4.0 out of 5 stars The Inheritance Jenny Pitman, 3 Aug. 2006
Mbwest "margaretbwest" (Norwich England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Inheritance (Hardcover)
I thoroughly enjoyed this Novel - it kept me interested and it was a Novel you could pick up any time of day and have a good read. I hope Jenny is now writing another Novel as I shall be looking for one every time I go out. Thanks Jenny for a good read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Inheritance (Paperback)
Item arrived on time but I was disappointed with its condition. Item was sold as new but it looks used and had marks on both the front and back of the book from price stickers which cannot be removed without damaging the book further.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Inheritance., 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Inheritance (Hardcover)
As with the Vendetta. This tome forms part of the series and are very well worth getting. To date I think I have re read them all at least twice. Hope Jenny can produce a follow-up

5.0 out of 5 stars ... reading this as part of a trilogy so I loved it and there should be another to carry on, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Inheritance (Paperback)
I was reading this as part of a trilogy so I loved it and there should be another to carry on . I hope so let me know if there is ,or when there is one please
JEC

5.0 out of 5 stars Come on Jenny, write some more!, 9 July 2014
This review is from: The Inheritance (Paperback)
Very sorry to say, this was the last in the series and was left very much in the air. I wish she had written a sequel. Another good read!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Inheritance
The Inheritance by Jenny Pitman (Paperback - 3 Nov. 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01