5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday companion, 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Daily Telegraph Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords 13: Bk. 13 (Paperback)
I just can't contemplate going on holiday without a crossword book, so I was very happy to find the Daily Telegraph crossword books listed in Amazon. This will see me through a long journey and keep my brain working whilst I'm relaxing. The choice was excellent, I'm very happy with the one I chose, but it's good to know that there are others waiting for me should I need them. The book arrived well within the stated timeslot and I'm happy with the service provided by Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jan 2014
My husband, a crossword fanatic, loves these cryptic crosswords. He will not be without them. The 'big' book is much better value, with better layout than the Daily Telegraph book of crosswords.

4.0 out of 5 stars reviewed, 4 Dec 2011
Mrs. E. P. Robins "bookworm" (Glos. England) - See all my reviews
This book was exactly as it purported to be - a cryptic crossword collection. I cannot possibly manage to wrtite seventy five words on this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars cryptic crosswords, 13 Nov 2011
love Daily Telegraph cryptic crosswords and buy them all from Amazon. Excellent service, and there is a record of what I buy, so I never duplicate copies. I am curious to know,though, what a "used" crossword book is!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov 2014
My husband loves doing these crosswords and thoroughly enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get cracking!, 25 July 2014
Will keep me occupied for a few months!

The Daily Telegraph Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords 13: Bk. 13
The Daily Telegraph Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords 13: Bk. 13 by Telegraph Group Limited (Paperback - 15 Oct 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01