on 24 October 2014
Great cryptic puzzles, as you would expect, but for me some of the clues are either too obtuse, or too intellectual, for my small brain to cope with! However it sounds as if I need a silk one to start with, add five and finish with the swine's organ! (9) (Persevere)
on 16 January 2013
There isn't really anything particular to say about this book of Daily Telegraph cryptic crossword puzzles. The puzzles are there, as are the answers. For ease of using the book, I'd have preferred it to have been ring-bound, but I can't see that happening.
on 9 December 2012
This is a very valuable time filler to go to whenever you have time on your hands. I have, in the past, used the Daily Telegraph cryptic cross word, however with this book you have 80 testing crosswords ready to hand.
A really good value item offering hours of amusement and there are many more after this one has been completed.
Alsuki
on 9 January 2013
Yet again, an assortment of challenges. What minds the compilers must have! You just get used to one compiler, then they switch to another, and you are quite lost again.
on 7 July 2014
Brilliant! Love Telegraph crosswords and had run out.
on 5 April 2015
Arrived on time. Item as expected.
on 11 July 2014