5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 4 May 2005
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
Once I picked up this book I could not put it down, I was so desperate to find out more about the wonderful characters in the story. It is modern, funny and easy going and I did not want the book to finish!

4.0 out of 5 stars A compelling read, 3 Nov 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
Three wishes is a compelling read that will have you gripped from the word go. Moriarty sucks you in, and you feel as though you are part of the kettle family, sharing their laughs and their tears. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 31 May 2007
E. Harper - See all my reviews
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
I found this story deeply moving, enjoyable and entertaining. The author is extremely talented and perceptive and has a knack for portraying the intricacies and subtleties of modern relationships, between friends, family and lovers, with humour, compassion, and realism, without ever getting too corny or cliched, like so many other authors in the "chick-lit" genre - in fact, it does this book a disservice to even classify it as chick-lit, because in my opinion it stands head and shoulders above all other such books. After I finished the book, I really missed reading about the characters and their lives, and even now I find myself thinking about them and hoping that they're all ok! Quite simply one of the most enjoyable, emotional and well-written books I have read for a long time, along with "The Last Anniversary" by the same author, which is just as brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars So many ways of telling the story broke it up, making it intriguing, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
I liked this novel and now I can remember why I wanted to read another after 'What Alice Forgot!' The characters were well developed and the pace was good. Chapters varied with emails between the sisters and other character perspectives from people whom only saw them once, such as an elderly lady thinking one of them was still young and beautiful. I found it very interesting from the start with the way the waitress and other customers at the restaurant gave their individual accounts of the event, showing Moriarty's ability to adapt to many different voices. Also, each sister is different and Liane Moriarty's take on triplets is believeable. I found it realistic (slightly infuriating for Cat, the character who stays with her husband). I would suggest others read this, and I am looking forward to reading her next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition, 7 April 2014
L B (Hampshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
all pages look good, very pleased with condition. Just need to read it now. Im sure it will be good, I love Liane Moriarty

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish..., 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
...I hadn't read this so quickly! Liane Moriarty has become one of my favourite authors. Since reading 'The Husband's Tale' I've been racing through her back catalogue, and 'Three Wishes' is an absolute gem. The strength of Liane's writing really lifts the book out of the ordinary, and I couldn't get enough of the Kettle triplets! There's plenty of humour throughout, overlaying tough issues that are dealt with skilfully and sensitively, and I'm desperate for the author's next book now!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've never read Liane Moriarty, nows the time!, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
Liane Moriarty, explores the relationship between three sisters, who happen to be triplets! interesting family dynamics, Brilliant book
Recommended read

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
Another great narrative by this delightful author. She engages the reader with her wit and insight of being a sister through thick and thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
I was new to Liane Moriarty but have now bought - and thoroughly enjoyed - all her books. I would definately recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
this is a book I buy for my friends if they need cheering up. real laugh out loud moments. loved it loads.

ARRAY(0xaae16d5c)

Three Wishes
Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty (Paperback - 5 Nov 2004)
Used & New from: 3.29