Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 November 2005
From the beginning of the first book the series has been filled with suspence, romance and even a bit of thriller. I have been waiting what seems ages for this one to come out and it has not disappointed when I say it's an excellant read. Suze has gone back to school only to find that Paul now attends exactly the same school as her! He wants Suze to go out with him so he promises to keep out of Jesse's way. Jesse has been avoiding Suze and this puts a damper on things for her. But when Paul turns up to her house things get interesting. But what she wants to know is can she really go out with a ghost who doesn't even like her? If you want to find out what happens get the book but be warned it is VERY addictive.
on 16 December 2007
The Mediator books are great stories but before you buy - BEWARE. The title list implies there are 12 "Mediator" book titles by Meg Cabot whereas there are only 6, but each book is published under 2 different titles (why?). For information: "Mediator 1 - Love You To Death" ISBN 0 330437372 is identical to "Shadowland (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725117; "Mediator 2 - High Stakes" ISBN 0330437380 is identical to "Ninth Key (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725125; "Mediator 3 - Mean Spirits" ISBN 0330437399 is identical to "Reunion (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725133; "Mediator 4 - Young Blood" ISBN 0330437402 is identical to "Darkest Hour (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725141; "Mediator 5 - Grave Doubts" ISBN 0330418335 is identical to "Haunted (Mediator)" ISBN 0060751649; and "Mediator 6 - Heaven Sent" ISBN 0330434829 is identical to "Twilight (Mediator)" ISBN 0060724692.
on 15 January 2006
WOW!!! I love Meg Cabot! She is a brilliant author. I have read most of her books and all of them were fantastic! I have read all of the meditor series up to 5 because 6 hasn't been published in the U.K yet. All of the books in this series were fab but this one was the best! I was gripped and read it in all the spare time I had. You have to read this book. And the whole series! If you don't, you don't know what you are missing!!!!
on 21 January 2006
Well Meg Cabot really has outdone herself with this whole series! I have read all of them and there are no words to describe how fantastic they are. The story is something totally different and you won't find that special quality with anyone else except the few other authors that can write as well as this; and they are few and far between. Suze is a totally realistic character and I could find myself sympathizing with her when she was torn between whether to go out with a sleaze bag like Paul to save the love of her life or to save herself from that humiliation. The ending of the sixth book is unpredictable but also something that you could have expected to happen. Read and enjoy.
on 12 July 2010
Buffy The Vampire Slayer meets The Ghost Whisperer. This is the 5th book in a series of 6 which I have really enjoyed reading. It is a light hearted, ongoing, love story about a young girl who can see ghosts. She is a mediator and must guide spirits forward on their journey into the afterlife. Not all spirits want to move on though and cause chaos in the local school and town which require some butt kicking from our young mediator. I would recommend this for children over 10 and adults alike.
on 5 July 2007
well, school is back and who has arrivd at suze's school but the hottie paul. suze is convinced he is evil and i think i agree with her, more to him than meets the eye. also find out the suze has more powers and she starts to experiment with them.

finally suze and jessse get down to some serious tonsil hockey!!! totally love that is destined not to be!!!
on 24 July 2014
I couldn't put it down, read it all day, am completely hooked. An amazing book great for teenagers. I highly recommend it.
on 2 May 2013
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better
on 7 January 2013
Just as good as the other ones that is all that needs to be said about it very good. :)