4.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 15 Feb 2004
I think this book is absolutely fantastic – a brill sequel to the first in the series of two. Molly is a very ambitious girl, in which in the previous book, hypnotised her way into being a Broadway star. In this book, she accidentally finds out how to stop time, and it changes her life forever. Still accompanied by Rocky and her pug, Petula, this fast paced adventure reveals the following things;
-Who her real mum & Dad are
-How she got into a care home
-What the REAL purposes of crystals are
-And who Lucy Logan REALLY is!
I urge you to buy this fast paced, wicked book – And fall under Georgia Byng’s spell!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hilarious Hypnotic Book!, 20 Nov 2005
This review is from: Molly Moon Stops the World (Paperback)
A fantastic book that I just couldn't stop reading! It let my imagination wander, and I loved the way the book was written. I thought that the characters were great, and enjoyed the whole book. I strongly recommend it to all 9-10 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Review Of Molly Moon By An Eleven Year Old Boy, 29 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This is the best book i have read so far in my life.
This book is very enjoyable however, it was a bit too short and seemed to end suddenly.This book is very exciting and I would highly reccomend it to another reader. Molly Moon is a very intresting book and in my opinion better than the first book.It has a lot of imagination in it altogether and children/adults who enjoy fantasy would love it.The book is about a girl called Molly Moon who has daring adventures with her friend Rocky. However, it had a few ideas from other books like-The Wheel Of Time,or The Rope Maker.

I think it is similar to Oliver Twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Amusing, 23 May 2004
-Who her real mum & Dad are
-How she got into a care home
-What the REAL purposes of crystals are
-And who Lucy Logan REALLY is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, 11 Mar 2013
Love this series of books - I'm 10 and love reading about Molly's fab adventures! From time travel to hypnotism, Molly keeps us reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Feb 2013
This is an amazing book. It is an amazing adventure and I would recommend it to everyone. I have enjoyed this immensely but I would recommend you read the first few books of the series first otherwise you might not understand this. It is truly spectacular and i hope you enjoy this book as much as i did

5.0 out of 5 stars How to keep a 9 year old girl enthralled!, 6 Feb 2009
Andrew Sedgwick "Other Half" (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Molly Moon Stops the World (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter after she'd read the first in the series and she just can't get enough of it. I read it with her some nights and it's keeping me entertained too! Great stuff, great humour and some dark bits for good measure. We'll be buying the next two.

5.0 out of 5 stars molly moon (by izzi age 12), 8 Dec 2007
Mrs. A. R. Slater "anaslater" (Colchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Molly Moon Stops the World (Paperback)
molly moon stops the world is a fantastic book and after the first chapter your hooked! i normally take ages to read books, but since this book is so fantastic i read it in under a week! i have now read the book twice and it still makes my heart race and still wondering what could happen! i have recommended this book to most of my friends who enjoyed it as much as me, because we could just imagine what we would do with those amazing powers. if you are looking for a present or just something to fill your time this book is a great read for 8-12 year olds. great book, great series,great author!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 Sep 2006
This review is from: Molly Moon Stops the World (Paperback)
I am seven and I thought this was a brilliant book. Apart from Molly, one of my favourite characters is Petula the Pug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book, 5 July 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Molly Moon Stops the World (Paperback)
I think this is a good book for children age 9 and above. I like the book because it makes you feel that you are actually in the book. Molly Moon seems very real, she is not good looking but she has a strong likeable character. I love the way her dog Petula is included in the story, I am a dog fan. The story is very exciting and is set in the Show Biz world of New York. The villain is very frightening and has a surprise identity. She also finds out who her mother is.

ARRAY(0xa8969c00)

Molly Moon Stops the World
Molly Moon Stops the World by Georgia Byng (Paperback - 4 Jun 2010)
5.03