on 16 September 2011
I love doing Daily Telegraph Cryptic Crosswords & have a lot of the books. They keep the mind active as well as being fun to do. It`s amazing how many things you can learn especially when you first start on them. I started doing them as the company that I worked for had the Daily Telegraph delivered for visitors to read in reception. At the end of each day about 4 of us used to try to complete them on the way home. That`s how my `addiction` (a good one) to these cryptic crosswords began. Now I buy the books instead. I have done cryptic crosswords from other newspapers but for me these are the best.
on 12 December 2014
Bought as a gift. My mum loves these books
on 4 March 2015
Brilliant as always but very addictive
on 30 March 2015
Always good
on 10 October 2015
hours of pleasure
on 31 October 2011
Very surprised when the order receipt showed a many week wait before this item would be sent to me ....only to find that after nearly a month I'm advised of cancellation as the order can't be fulfilled. Awful Service!