on 7 January 2011
I love all the Works Books this Lovely purple one is divided into poems on Art & Design, Technology, Maths, Science, Religious Education, Personal, Environment, Model Poems. A great book for people aged 7 - 107 I'm sure the under 7's would enjoy many of these poems being read to them. A great collection from classics and new modern poems.
on 5 April 2015
I love the book as I knew I would; however, the condition was not as I would have expected for something described as good. The outside cover is acceptable at best. A more accurate description of items sold by this seller is necessary.
on 31 March 2014
Another classic, to be dipped into frequently and enjoyed for its variety, and for all the things children love - rhythm, rhyme, things relevant to their lives and things to get them thinking too.
on 10 April 2014
brilliant book just what I needed for teaching poetry to my Key Stage 2 class.
This was recommended to me rom a curriculum site and I'm glad I bought it.
on 19 August 2013
A great read, very entertaining, easy for the kids to follow and relate to. A very worthwhile book as a teaching resource.
on 24 December 2014
Great book!
Really useful in my classroom and the children really enjoy reading and listening to all of the poems :)
on 18 April 2013
Helpful with homework, class poetry projects and great when kids would rather read poetry and write it than play xbox lol
on 20 November 2012
Bought to use in a classroom situation. Highly recommended by my school teacher daughter who this work was given to.
on 14 July 2015
Good range of poems, with lots of familiar ones.
on 2 August 2014
Good book but a pretty tatty copy.