5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Love It!
Published on 10 Aug 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars A very moving book
I have read most of Judy Blumes books but did not find this one particulary riviting but also a little boring, the matter it touched on was very well portrayed.
Published on 7 Mar 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Love It!, 10 Aug 2001
This review is from: It's Not the End of the World (Paperback)
I love this book. It's about a girl called Karen and her parents get divorced. Another review on this book says that this book is a bit predictable. I DISAGREE! I really enjoyed this book and there was always something about to jump out at you in the next chapter. As I am not a great book lover..., I was on and off this book but I finally finished it and I am going to tell all of my mates about it. I think that this book really does bring out the feelings in Karen as she goes through all of the struggles of trying to get through a messy divorce which I think Judy Blume is very good at. She brings out all of the person's feelings and makes the reader feel as if she is that person...A heart warming story and it brought a tear to my eye. You MUST read it!..Make sure that you recommend it to a mate! Thanx for taking the time to read my review...

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A sad but good book., 21 Oct 1999
By A Customer
This book is about a girl called Karen who's parents are getting a divorce.Her friend Val says she's been through it and it's nothing and happens all the time. But Karen's sure she can get them back together but how? I really feel I know how Karen's feeling and know what she is going through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini-teens will love these books, 13 Aug 2010
This review is from: It's Not the End of the World (Paperback)
I bought this for my 11 year old as an introduction to the Judy Blume series of books and she thought it was great. Judy Blume handles some of the "issues" that teens deal with really well and I know my daughter passed this on to one of her school friends whose parents are separating as she thought it explained things very well. A good stepping stone before she starts to read the books covering more grown-up topics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart wrenching, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: It's Not the End of the World (Paperback)
Read this as a child and bought it for a friends child who is going through family separation. Invaluable reading during this type of situation

5.0 out of 5 stars An engrossing read (again) by Judy Blume., 4 May 2001
By A Customer
Judy Blume has a special kind of talent that engrosses you and forces you to read on. This book indulges in Judy Blume's 'magic'. It's Not the End of the World is about a young girl called Karen dealing with the bad news that her parents are getting a divorce.I throughly recomend Judy Blume's books and this one especially ,I enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more of her books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gr8, but a bit predicatble., 20 May 2001
This review is from: It's Not the End of the World (Paperback)
This book was great, but the plot was quite predicatble at the start. However, after the first few chapters it became a great book and it couldnt put it down. Id recommend this book to anyone between the ages of 10 and 12.

4.0 out of 5 stars divorces can be emotional, 6 July 2008
Jeff, Karen and Amy Newman are the children of parents that get divorced. Jeff is a very popular boy but only had a heart for Mary Louise Rumberger. And he is mum's favourite. Amy is the youngest and their father's favourite. The main character of this book is no-one's favourite but she keeps a diary about the fights between her mother and father. Every time it is getting worse and worse. Soon they decide to get divorced. She goes through a complete variety of feelings from irritation to sorrow and hate to love, as most families experience during a divorce. She also very much wants to do anything she can to get her parents back together. This book is brilliant for both adults and children to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars A very moving book, 7 Mar 2001

ARRAY(0xb1598e58)

It's Not the End of the World
It's Not the End of the World by Judy Blume (Paperback - 3 Jun 2011)
4.49