4.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories, 4 Jan. 2010
David E. W. Shine (Cork,Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: William's Birthday and Other Stories (Meet Just William) (Paperback)
Fantastic Christmas present for my Grandson-William!!!His Mum(my daughter)had been looking for anything to do with the 'Just William' series as she remembered it from her own childhood.Delivered on time as promised and we have had endless hours of laughter and memories since opening up the parcel.Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for my newly born Great Grandson, named William, 16 April 2015
This was a gift for my newly born Great Grandson, named William, to mark his actual birth day February 2015. I was delighted with my idea to mark the occasion in this way. Baby William has a quiet personality right now, but ther is room for 'William-style' personality development once he is able to enjoy these stories.

William's Birthday and Other Stories (Meet Just William)
William's Birthday and Other Stories (Meet Just William) by Richmal Crompton (Paperback - 13 Aug. 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01