5.0 out of 5 stars This book gave me the bug!
Published on 29 Mar. 2011 by Elen M. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Linda Goodman
I loved Linda goodmans other books but this one was too complicated to work out for me, you really need to be an astrologer to fathom out!
Published 14 months ago by carole teanby

5.0 out of 5 stars This book gave me the bug!, 29 Mar. 2011
Elen M. Evans "snarly" (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me as a good starting point for creating Birth charts, and it is. The instructions are very straightforward and accessible, and within an hour, you can realistically build a complete, if basic, chart. The book mainly deals with relationships, and shows you how to compare two charts to see how two people will interact, and gives comprehensive interpretations. Though the Author is noted as Linda Goodman, it is obvious to seasoned readers of hers that this is not all her work. I believe Linda sadly passed away before completion of this book, and it was later finished by Crystal Bush. There are glimpses of Goodmans' style, but altogether, this book talks with a different voice. On a whole, though, this book is a valuable tool in getting to grips with the basicsa of Astrology. As a result, I have gone on to purchase a fair few more books on the subject delving deeper into the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am the companion text author, 27 Jun. 2001
Serial Dater (Brentwood, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
As the author of the companion text for the dear, and late Linda Goodman I want to let her fans know that this work of hers was a treasure. Like many of you I shared a certain disappointment about the way the book had to be presented. But, since she wrote this wonderful section on love aspects without the support of a text to introduce what was basically an astrological reading or report, this was they only way to show her work as decided by her representatives. However, her wisdom, the clarity of her insights, is as remarkable as ever. She was our goddess of astrology and she did leave us her last words on how relationships work. Enjoy this book for what it is. Great advice from Linda.

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda Goodman will always be the World's Greatest Astrologer, 21 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
I was both in disbelief and so saddened when I heard of Linda's passing, I guess we expected Linda to be with us forever. My sadness turned to gladness as I read the preface of this book. I was delighted to see that Linda had left her writings to a friend who has continued with the obvious passion and determination that Linda herself would have shown. I was also very happy to see a website address printed on the back page of this book, dedicated to Linda's memory, life and works. Thank you so much Crystal Bush, it must have been very difficult to carry on from where Linda left off, but I can see why Linda chose you. Getting the book published was a sound choice, asking Carolyn to assist was a good choice and giving all of Linda's fans this book was definitely the BEST choice. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! A recommended read for all of Linda's fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Very Interesting Reading - Beware loaning it to anyone!, 9 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
I love this book. Linda Goodman has such insight and the accuracy is uncanny. Even if you're not into astrology, it's an intruiging read. Be careful when lending this out. I lent out my last copy to a friend it mysteriously disappeared after my friend had house guests!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
This is an opinion of an author. Everyone is different. I like the author's way of writing and find the whole astrology thing very interesting. Her other books are quite accurate and also interesting and informative. They helped me understand more about people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Linda Goodman's relationship signs, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
I have been an ardent fan of Linda Goodman for years so this book didn't disappoint.
I did, however, find some of it confusing when working out a birth chart, but I think that may have been because I am a novice and need more practise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative!, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
This book is way more detailed than I could have imagined! To be honest, I was looking for something a little more basic but never mind, it makes interesting reading when you start looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
If you believe in Astrology you will find this book really helps you understand how to make a relationship work, or why a relationship failed

1.0 out of 5 stars Linda Goodman, 11 Nov. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs (Paperback)
to be honest im not sure about this one. never read it since i bought it. so can't really say.

Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs
Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs by Linda Goodman (Paperback - 25 Jun. 1999)