5.0 out of 5 stars Can change your way of living, 15 Sept. 2008
This review is from: The Vein of Gold: A Journey to Your Creative Heart (Paperback)
If you have worked with The Artist's way already - this course is perfect to do a year or a couple of years later. Some of the exercises are similar, but you are forced to go deeper and put in more time yourself. I absolutely loved all the collage-making! And I'm happy I wrote a couple of songs as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Julia Cameron, 9 Aug. 2009
I loved the Artists' Way and this is similar. Spiritual without being restricted to any particular faith and a great way to open up your creativity in whatever field you operate (or just for your life).

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens your creative potential, 4 Sept. 2011
Mary (Omagh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend this book / course to stimulate your potential creative ability. It is a practical guide to finding your true voice and spiritual uniqueness.
I studied this course with a group of friends- 2 hours per week and we had such fun and very deep emotional discussions.
But all of us found renewed creative energy. Try it for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Jan. 2013
I worked through The Artist's Way this time last year. There was much in it that I didn't do/finish but I don't like going over old ground. The Vein of Gold summarises the main tenets of The Artist's Way and then cracks on with stuff that, at the moment, seems to be another dimension - although in the same 'vein' as the other book. I feel that this book is better than the former in that it seems to more concise - less wordy (but I am still only on p.57). Have bought another copy for my daughter who has far less time than I for this kind of thing - but has expressed an interest in it. I think she may be able to cope with this, fitting it into her busy schedule. Even if she only gets as far as I have at the moment, I feel it is still worth while as so much is concentrated within these first pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book!, 4 Dec. 2012
The Vein of Gold is even better than The Artist's Way! Julia Cameron writes really well. The book is a delight to read and there are so many exercises. I haven't done all of them yet but little by little I'm getting there. Very revealing and inspiring!

5.0 out of 5 stars The vein of gold, 17 Feb. 2014
Well, we are using it in our group., we previously used The Artist's Way and have moved on to The Vein of Gold. So far we have been telling each other our life stories each week, in 5 year chunks. Quite a useful thing to do. I havn't looked at the book much yet, but others in the group have said they think it's even better than The Artist's Way. I like the whole spiritual dimension side to these books, and I have had a more interesting life for the two years so far I've spent in our group, it's inspired me to try a lot of new things - or at least to follow my own heart and inclinations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Lovely book as it said. Fast delivery and well packaged. Thank you

The Vein of Gold: A Journey to Your Creative Heart
The Vein of Gold: A Journey to Your Creative Heart by Julia Cameron (Paperback - 22 Aug. 1997)
Used & New from: £2.05