Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 February 2001
I have read and re-read this book for about millions of times. It has everything for a teenage girl aged 13-17. Information on your body, health, love, friendship, money and drugs, alchohol etc. This book has truly helped me through the tough times of my life, and it has been shared with my family and friends. I think any girl should get this book if she has ever had any problems with life, and even if she didnt have any problems, this book will tell you how not to make a complete disaster out of your life!
on 10 December 2007
I had this book as a young girl and all my friends borrowed it. The author speaks to the reader as a friend giving honest advice about difficulties teenagers have may face with family,friends,school and boys.It also tackles the issue of a girls body changing. This book should be given to every young girl and gives sensible advice. I am not sure how I survived my teenage years without it. I have ordered a copy for my daughter!
on 12 April 2013
I bought this book for a colleague to give to her teenage daughter as I remembered how useful it was when I was growing up. It is straight-talking and sensible but has a fun edge. Shame it is out of print but there seem to be a few second-hand copies around.