5.0 out of 5 stars Really inspiring read
This is a great book for anyone who wants some help and advice on getting pregnant. It gives you answers to questions you might not think of when you are at the doctors and advises you of all the processes to go through. Well worth it...
Published on 31 Oct. 2003 by Lisa Hardy

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, technical advice for infertile couples
I needed this book to reasure me and to give me practical information after I lost a baby at 32 weeks. It didn't. It covers infertility in about as much detail as you could ever need or want, but I wanted information about when, how, if and where I should conceive after a stillbirth. There is a short chapter on miscarriage but nothing at all on stillbirth.
I greatly...
Published on 24 April 2001 by mouse@springfield.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Really inspiring read, 31 Oct. 2003
Lisa Hardy "lisabookworm" (Kettering, Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Getting Pregnant: A Guide to Infertility (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Winston covers this difficult subject with tact and sensitivity and a good sense of humour, 11 July 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Getting Pregnant: A Guide to Infertility (Paperback)
The book covers all the basics you need should you be trying to conceive and are, as yet, failing. I would only recommend it as a source of information at the beginning of what can be a long journey. However, if like me you think you know about 'having a baby' this book will clarify many things and be a good reference. I read it from cover to cover and refer back to it a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, technical advice for infertile couples, 24 April 2001
This review is from: Getting Pregnant: A Guide to Infertility (Paperback)
I greatly admire Robert Winston but this book was a waste of money for me, which is a shame.
However, if you are having problems with fertility then I would recommend it.

Getting Pregnant: A Guide to Infertility
Getting Pregnant: A Guide to Infertility by Robert M L Winston (Paperback - 11 Jun. 1993)
Used & New from: £0.01