4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!
If you need to write a care plan I don't think you'll find a better book, there is so much in it! I used it to help me write my care study essay and found it very helpful. It's very easy to read and each care plan is very easy and clear to find. I would definitely recommend to anyone at any stage of their nursing career.
Published 24 months ago by jaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Content of the book
I expected better information in the book. Another nursing care plans book available cheaper and with better content. Sample doesn't reflect content.
Published 23 months ago by Ella Mazur

3.0 out of 5 stars Content of the book, 16 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 7e (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing Careplans, 22 Dec. 2011
Fantastic source of information to create good plans of care for patients. I am a psychiatric nurse and found the book a good resource for physical conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Oct. 2014
Excellent book for nurses and students very comprehensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for this book..., 19 May 2013
This book "Nursing care plans" I find it very helpful in my career.I love it so much....
Thanks the authors !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Very good

Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 7e
Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 7e by Judith L. Myers RN MSN (Paperback - 13 Dec. 2010)
Used & New from: £30.12