5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book (provided you can get the lessons)
This is a brilliant book. It's a great shame that the 2 previous reviewers were not able to get the associated downloaded lessons to work properly as - having now worked through the whole of the book myself - I can see that although useful, the book would be of limited value as it works with the lessons throughout.

Of course there's no knowing until you've...
Published 4 days ago by A R Weight

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissatisfied
Very poor product which did not work and was returned. I have a lot of computer experience and found this product problematical from the start when the lessons would not download and then did not work in line with the book.
Published 3 months ago by Mrs Elizabeth Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book (provided you can get the lessons), 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) (Paperback)

Of course there's no knowing until you've purchased the product whether you will have problems downloading the lessons but I would have thought that surely there must be some way for Adobe Support (or Pearson?) to resolve this. Maybe as I've had no problems acquiring the files, it's something they've now sorted out, I don't know.

But if you can get the files...... you will definitely not regret buying the book. I'm not the quickest when it comes to following instructions but I have worked through the whole book in 3 (admittedly full!) days and it is written in a very clear and easy to follow manner and I was able to work through every example successfully.

I have previously used video editing software for some years but much more basic, and had not realised until getting into this package just how much easier this software it is to use - and also just how much more it can do. Even though I would of course gradually learn to use the package if I didn't have the book, it has shown me what is possible in just a few days and how to do it.

If you want to learn all about Adobe Premiere Elements, I honestly cannot recommend it enough (assuming you can get the lessons) and no, I have absolutely no connection with Adobe, Pearson etc!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissatisfied, 28 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with entering Digital Access Code, 16 Jan 2014
I found it difficult to know if my digital access code supplied in the book was installed. I emailed peachpit about the matter and they looked for receipt of purchase. I emailed the confirmation of payment received from Amazon but they kept looking for a receipt of payment. In any event I succeeded in entering and running the digital content later

Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
21.56