5.0 out of 5 stars Instructive and enjoyable
I am using a Kindle Edition on a Samsung 10.1 inch tablet beside my main PC screen. The layout, structure and numerous coloured screen images make this book a real pleasure to read.

Published 18 months ago by Geoff

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 5 classroom in a book is OK if you ...
Lightroom 5 classroom in a book is OK if you buy the book version. I made the mistake of purchasing the Kindle edition which does not come with the code to download the practice files and other items from the Adobe website. Thankfully Amazon reimbursed me after I contacted them about it. I suspect that this applies to the whole Classroom series so be warned. warned.
Published 2 months ago by Chris Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Instructive and enjoyable, 19 Aug. 2013

Having used and discontinued Lightroom 1.2 many years ago, I have recently purchased Lightroom 5. The content of this book is comprehensive and, as far as I am concerned, nothing important is missing. It has been a very pleasant learning experience. The book includes a link to downloadable chapter images that are used in the lessons.

Many years ago I bought a Classroom in a Book (CIB) for another Adobe product and it turned out to have so many errors that it became impossible to use; I and many others wrote critical reviews here and returned our books to Amazon as unfit for purpose. I am pleased to say that this CIB is a vast improvement and although there are some errors, they are relatively minor.

Overall, it is highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) (Paperback)
Excellent book very easy to follow the lessons. Only downside was the price which is the reason for losing 1 star

5.0 out of 5 stars I particularly like the lessons, 26 Nov. 2013
Lightroom 5 - Classroom in a Book has proved to be extremely helpfull. I particularly like the lessons. I will recommend the book to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 24 Feb. 2014
Great book for becoming familiar with Lightroom 5. Practical exercises with example Lessons make it a good way to explore and undrstand Lightroom 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and very useful, 2 April 2014
What it says on the box. Quick and easy. Recommended. A very helpful series of user guides - we have others for Premiere and Audition

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 16 July 2014
I'm working my way through this and, so far, the lessons have been clear and concise. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 5 classroom in a book is OK if you ..., 29 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good reference, 6 Jan. 2014
A clear description of the capability of the software without getting too technical. From the start a very easy to follow and well documented reference.

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD TEACHING AID, 16 Jan. 2014
the layout of the book is clear and concise and does exactly as would be expected with additional on-line bonuses as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
B. J. Wilkinson (Felsted Essex UK) - See all my reviews
Like all Adobe C I Books well written all you could possibly want to get you started

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))