5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!
It's a great book to gain more knowledge about working with the Nikon D5200 camera. The manual that comes with the camera is fine but just for the basics. To get more knowledge about all the different options and when using which option and the differences that go with it, this book is perfect!
It reads easy and there are many photo's the writer uses to visualize the...
Published 12 months ago by Anita Hendrikx

3.0 out of 5 stars The Get you started book!
This is what it is.. 'A get you started book' if thats what your looking for, to much ramblings on 'basic' photography
and not enough on the subject ie Nikon D5200?
If your just starting out with a digital SLR this will help you, but if you think this book is full of fantastic photos taken
with the Nikon D5200 then forget it.. its not, i thought the pic's...
Published 10 months ago by G. P. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars The Get you started book!, 25 Nov 2013
G. P. Smith "geoff" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
and not enough on the subject ie Nikon D5200?
with the Nikon D5200 then forget it.. its not, i thought the pic's were quite 'lame' for a pro!!

He shows you how to set up the camera 'his way' but no other choices or alternatives, and dont cover every mode
on the camera.. however, he does show you how to go through the settings which is clear enough.. as i say, its
for someone starting out in photograghy.
Price wise.. i think it should retail at £8

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 16 Sep 2013
Anita Hendrikx (Stramproy, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
It reads easy and there are many photo's the writer uses to visualize the writing.
I'm very happy that I bought this book to learn more about the camera so I can improve my photographing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
A very well laid out and easy to follow manual with lots of examples. I would recommend this book to anyone as an easy to follow guide to there new D5200.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a total beginner to DSLR photograpy., 2 Sep 2013
P. Harris "Pop" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
I bought the Nikon D5200 a few months ago and soon realised I needed a lot more input into the camera function than the (still very good) online user manual gave me. This excellent book does that in spades but also has helped with improving my photographic skills and is still my major source of reference. Recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D5200 book by Ron Sylvan, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
Great book, easy to understand, lots of pictures, great examples, easy to follow explains everything clearly, easy to follow, fab book

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
This book is very informative on all aspects of the camera much more than the little book that comes with the camera when you buy it. I would recommend this book if you wish to get the most out of how to use your camera as it explains it all in detail even has pictures to show you what to look for when setting up the camera for taking photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
I'm currently going through this chapter by chapter, step by step at the moment. I must say that it has taught me loads already on photography already after only the first 3 chapters. I've been taking pictures for over 10 years but usually just stuck with the auto settings, well with this book its taking my skills to a whole new level for this great camera.

He just not just teach you about shots but also a great section on the accessories that you can buy for the camera like filters etc.

If you have this camera just buy it, you just can't go wrong.....you will learn so much unless you are already very advanced in photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars My camera now does magic!, 26 Mar 2014
I. Rodriguez Elvira (Wallasey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
I was very satisfied with my new camera but I always though I would be unable to use it properly. This book explained all the controls of the camera and how and when use them to get better photos. Now I love this book as much as my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 16 Feb 2014
I got my Nikon D5200 camera so that i could progress in my photography, as i have been a happy snapper for years, i saw this book when browsing on Amazon and thought it looked good so i bought it in the kindle version and boy am i glad that i did, now the manual that came with my D5200 is very good, but snapshots to great shots really does take things to the next level, if you need it it will show you very small step by step help tips along with pictures as well. And also if you are a moor advanced photographer it will help you as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
This book gives a lot of good practical advice on the setting up and use of this camera, well worth buying, I would recommend this book to all

Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots
Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Rob Sylvan (Paperback - 8 May 2013)