on 17 March 2013
This is a very basic book for Elements and great if you are starting out with Photoshop Elements. If you have used a previous version of Elements like me the I would not recommend this book, There are far better and more detailed and creative books on Elements 11 available.
on 30 August 2013
A good and easily understood technical user manual presented in a sensible and logical order that encourages the user to want to do more. In addition the index ensures it also makes a good reference guide without having to be a geek.
on 21 October 2013
With so much too learn in PsE 11, this publication guides one through the various tasks, from getting started to the more advanced stages of this subject. It also includes a lesson files CD that helps to complete the exercises in the book. Lost without it.
If you have purchased Photoshop Elements (which is not exactly cheap) you would be aware that the instructions are useless. Now Adobe is charging additional money for a manual on how to use Photohop. Beyond incredible.
on 17 September 2013
Its basicly what you get in the help file in Photoshop Elements 11. I really did think it would explain in more detail.
But i suppose its handy having a help file on the desk instead of on screen
on 28 August 2013
Clearly set out, consistent with current version. At times though, its a bit too mechanical - ought to have a "look at this photo, then say what do you think it needs doing to it?" approach.
on 30 September 2013
I learn as fast or as slow as my time allows - it is easy to follow. Very pleased with the layout.
on 6 April 2014
When I first looked at this, I was very confused (and I am not considered stupid) as the book seemed to assume a reasonable degree of knowledge. I even bought another book in despair. However, several hours of lessons from a lady doing a master's in Photography later, I found it really useful. So, get somebody to show you the basics first and you will enjoy the book, as I now do.
on 28 November 2014
After paying for Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements it makes sense to get the most out of you purchase and although it takes time to work through the two Classroom books it is time well spent.
Only draw back being that it means investing more in a particular version of the Adobe products and hence I am more reluctant to upgrade!
on 29 July 2013
Not good for kindle fire hd you get lessons to co inside with book on cd but in kindle edition you need download it then get on your laptop or pc then share with elements to work on but in that I've had problems doing if I bought the hard copy with CD I would give this 5star all day long but like title I gave not good for kindle