5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always and the content is downloadable.
I thought I'd mention straight away that the lesson files are downloadable. There is a chapter at the back of the book called "Where are the lesson files?" and it provides you with a link specifically for the book.
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by richsmyth

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoped it would help me master Motion
At first I was delighted with it, and hoped I would get on with it. The first lesson started well but then I got stuck with what was supposed to happen what didn't on my desk top screen. Even when I started anew I still had troubles. But probably it is due to it being a very complicated program and not having a lot of time.
Published 8 months ago by Alyke Thorpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always and the content is downloadable., 31 Oct 2011
These books are great as always, and it take you through it all step by step. I've been using this on the Kindle App for iPad, and it's great, mostly because of the interaction and the swift navigation.
I very much recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoped it would help me master Motion, 18 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Apple Training, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Apple Pro Training Series: Motion 5 (Paperback)
Not a success for me and the instruction was I felt out dated before I could get into it not a success for me I'm afraid

2.0 out of 5 stars motion 5, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Apple Pro Training Series: Motion 5 (Paperback)
I am not impressed with this book. FCPX by Diana Weynand in same series is brilliant, FCPX2 by Michael Wohl is pretty good but this is not well presented and without a serious intuition for the reader. Much better to learn on line and then go back to this back to cover the course material for the Motion 5 apple course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 4 July 2013
Easy to follow projects that delve in to the many aspects of Motion. Each step is carefully explained. Useful summary section at the end of each chapter containing things such as keyboard shortcuts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this book on Kindle, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Apple Pro Training Series: Motion 5 (Paperback)
I have attempted to find the link to lesson files by searching electronically and manually but the link is not there, nothing, nada! How hard can it be to publish a link on the publishers website?

I have contacted Amazon and Peachpit (the publisher) but no response as yet.

The Kindle version this book is practically useless without the lesson files for anyone who is not an expert, but an expert wouldn't buy the book anyway so I guess you could say it's useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Motion 5 minus lesson files, 21 Oct 2011
Purchased Final Cut Pro X Apple Training -lesson files link was included.
However the Motion 5 manual did not contain the link.
Have emailed Peachpit , will see if I get a response
The manual looks good as it stands but useless without the lesson files,
hence the one star marking.
Would be 5 stars if files included.
Amazons documentation says files can be downloaded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Motion 5, 10 Nov 2013
Ronald Spicer "ASSAWED" (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Pro Training Series: Motion 5 (Paperback)
It's too early yet to report conclusively on the overall usefulness of Motion by Mark Spencer because it is not a book one can rapidly digest and conclude on. However, I am both pleased and satisfied with it so far, travelling slowly through the various steps and enjoying the results. It is a well written book from an obviously knowing writer, clearly showing in good detail, aspects of the requirements for useful work with Motion 5 and, at the stage I am presently at, I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars No download link to training material - avoid, 20 Oct 2011
Mr. Wb Mcintyre "Barrowman" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Search the whole book for the supposed download link to training material, not there!

Now I'm stuck, with seemingly no one to contact to find out how to get it.

First experience using Kindle for technical books, probably the last.

Apple Pro Training Series: Motion 5
Apple Pro Training Series: Motion 5 by Mark Spencer (Paperback - 12 Oct 2011)