5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Great Inspiration, 26 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Seattle 100: Portrait of a City (Voices That Matter) (Hardcover)
When I bought this book I had no doubts that it was amazing. Now that I own it and viewed roughly 50% of it, I can say that I am only sorry of not having bought it sooner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Jan. 2011
I bought the book for the portraits, and it's worth every cent. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures and some very interesting stories :)

I'll be happy if someone tell me how to mark something as I OWN IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Seattle 100- simply stunning, 3 Jan. 2011
I've been inspired by Chase's advertising and editorial photography for quite a few years but this takes it up to another level.

I know little (read nothing) about Seattle or the subjects that make up the "voices that matter" but found the captivating images and engaging comments made me wish I knew more about Seattle and its inhabitants.

If you want a beautifully produced photo book to stimulate your passion for B&W portraits then this is THE book of the moment and you won't regret picking it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Fabulous book

Seattle 100: Portrait of a City (Voices That Matter)
Seattle 100: Portrait of a City (Voices That Matter) by Chase Jarvis (Hardcover - 24 Sept. 2010)