5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring
Love this book! The first day I recieved it I was up late filling it in and doodling around the borders like the author recommends. Its a cute little tough book and handy to carry around. All you need is a pen and some brain power. The questions in it really get you thinking. I had to miss out some of the later pages as they were concerning question's that weren't...
Published on 14 Nov. 2012 by zoek5m

3.0 out of 5 stars ok I guess
Just didn't like the contributors names and livelihoods being so prominent on each page. Got very annoying after a while.
I would have liked more space to write etc.
But I don't want to be only negative - it's a great idea
I like that it exists
Published 13 months ago by Brittanica2101

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, inspirational, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 344 Questions: The Creative Person's Do-It-Yourself Guide to Insight, Survival, and Artistic Fulfillment (Voices That Matter) (Flexibound)
This is a great little book, I carry it wherever I go for dipping into when in a queue or
waiting in an airport lounge or a train station. I am enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my husband who has had a lot of enjoyment out of it. It's easy to read and you can dip in and out of it at random.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little book, 7 Aug. 2014
Nice, thought provoking and artsy! Maybe glossy pages are not the best for filling in and doodling, but that's just my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Feb. 2013
Hester Bee (the Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I bought this for all my nieces and nephews for christmas and they were all busy with it the whole holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
you need to buy 2 if you're anything like me and don't like writing in books

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2015
Nice little book, good quality, fast delivery. Not much else I can say.

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer is within, 9 May 2013
I've read lots of "self-help" books and I'm fed up with them. They usually have like one major idea and then the rest of the book is filled with words to back up this idea. This book however is filled with questions to get you thinking. I really recommend it. I'm still going through it but I can see the value so far. It's a handy portable size too.