on 14 November 2012
Love this book! The first day I recieved it I was up late filling it in and doodling around the borders like the author recommends. Its a cute little tough book and handy to carry around. All you need is a pen and some brain power. The questions in it really get you thinking. I had to miss out some of the later pages as they were concerning question's that weren't relevant to my situation (I'm just starting out on the route to a career in art) and were more about the business side of being a creative (eg the people you work with and your work insurance). I loved sections on goals, ambitions, happiness and all the rest of the book though. There is a lot packed into a small space and It was certainly worth the money. I like the idea of buying another one to fill in again in a years time to see how things have changed.
The rainbow coloured pages are lovely also. I think a lot can be gained from this book in terms of creative development and also other life goals.
on 15 June 2012
This is a really great little book that asks really challenging questions to career artists and creatives about a huge range of relevant subjects. The format is fun and friendly and does a great job of hiding how serious and vital the questions posed really are to creative and career development and priorities so that the reader doesn't feel overwhelmed. Absolutely vital reading for anyone in the arts and creative industries!
on 21 December 2014
This is an amazing book :) format and art is really inspirational and creative (to kick your thinking in new directions :)), the questions are really good questions to push you in direction of new ideas and thoughts, and the overall structure really helps in exploring your goals, desires, needs further.
And there is just so so many topics and ideas that this book gives you! Author really did an amazing job in pulling the reader into really participating and taking this as a workbook (which is hard with such a cute and pretty book :D), even for very theoretical learner as myself.
Would definitely recommend it for anyone who is searching for inspiration (being it with life goals or just with new art and visual expression) or who is not sure where to move next in life - it will give you load of ideas, but also push you to find your own answers.
on 8 March 2012
I would recommend that everyone has one of these books!!
no matter what age, teens at school, people at work, midlife crisises!
pretty much the most life changing book i have bought, everyone has motivation, and ideas of a better life to lead.
But as you answer all these questions, you will begin to understnd more about whats holding you back in life, what really annoys you, what you can achive in life..
A small handy book that can be carried about easily.
Its the way the bible was supposed to be ;-)
Peace
on 23 May 2013
This is an interesting little book, full of all the kinds of questions that you really should be asking yourself, and a few that you probably wouldnt think to. High quality cover and fast dispatch.
on 31 May 2012
As a coach, this is truly inspiring as a way of approaching self-development and as a compendium of fantastic questions. The format is original and stimulating and the questions themselves are quirky, meaningful and et good fun. A great gift, a fabulous reference book and a really useful tool for taking stock of life, work and relationships. Fantastic!
on 20 May 2013
Loved it. I learn a lot about myself and how i stop myself from doing things. additionally i use this opportunity to doodle which is great. I love the format and the colours, it is light and having it o my Ipad means i can take it anywhere with me. It was an excuse to by a new cute little writing pad so i could write things down. THis is the reading equivalent of a rich chocolatey treat.
on 3 October 2013
It's a great little tool to help you gain some perspective on the important aspects of your life. My sister wants to pinch it.

It can be a little confusing to look at but it's helpful and fun, and yes I would recommend it. Even if you have your life fully mapped out to the last detail. It's always good to get a little perspective :)
on 2 September 2014
I'm surprised! It was daunting to start with, but its a very clever book. It asks these questions that you've been trying to avoid. You know, the ones you really need to think about. And best of all, you can think about them in private.
on 22 August 2013
This is a great little book, I carry it wherever I go for dipping into when in a queue or
waiting in an airport lounge or a train station. I am enjoying it.